LSAT is a light machine gun featured in CrossFire.
The LSAT machine gun has it's many advantages in the field. It has high damage dealing, high rate of fire, good accuracy, and fast reloading and drawing speed. But, just like many other MGs this weapon in heavyweight and has high recoil. This weapon can hold up to 100 rounds per ammo belt.
- High damage dealing.
- High rate of fire.
- Moderate accuracy.
- Fairly fast reloading speed.
- Fast drawing speed.
- Standard machine gun magazine capacity.
- Loses accuracy when sprayed.
- High recoil.
- Very loud firing sound.
- CF Russia
- CF North America
- CF Indonesia
- CF China
- CF Korea
- This is the second weapon in CrossFire that uses caseless ammunition, after the G11.
- This weapon has similar animation as the MG4.
- Somehow, the drawing animation looks like a cut-out from the reloading animation of MG4.
- LSAT light machine gun at Wikipedia.