| The Lewis Gun is a WW1-era LMG that was widely used by England during World War I and II. It's main features are the rotating magazine and powerful attack power.|
- Weapon description
Lewis Gun is a machine gun in CrossFire.
The Lewis Gun is an antique machine gun from World War I era (like CSRG M1915) with drum-pan magazine on top and a large caliber barrel. It was one of the main machine guns of the British Army and British Empire soldiers during the time, second only to the Vickers Machine Gun.
In Crossfire this gun has a very slow rate of fire, very high recoil, low accuracy, and very heavy weight (equivalent to most sniper rifles). But it does have very strong firepower, able to kill in 2-3 hits. It has similar draw/reload animation with the DPM, albeit a bit slower.
- Very high damage dealing.
- High magazine capacity.
- Average reload speed.
- Average draw speed.
- Very slow rate of fire.
- Very high recoil.
- Very heavy weight.
- Low accuracy.
- Hold down the trigger only at the point blank range. Outside close range, do not attempt to spray the gun at all.
- At 20 meters and beyond, fire 1-2 bullets at a time for accuracy.
- Avoid long range engagements with this gun.
- Due to its heavy weight, have a fast switching pistol for use while moving.
- The Lewis Gun deals more damage than other machine guns in Hero Mode X, especially when the soldier damage meter is filled up.
- Stay in one place and don't be afraid to fire full auto at incoming mutants.
- Be sure to place yourself in a long area where mutants need to travel some distance before getting to you.
- CF China
- CF Japan
- CF Vietnam
- CF North America
- CF Indonesia
- CF Russia
- CF Europe
- CF Español
- CF Korea
- CF Brazil
- The Lewis Gun fires much faster in real life (500-600 RPM), compared to its in-game version.
- This gun have the same firing speed with AA-12.
- This is the second machine gun that doesn't have rounded number of magazine capacity, after the DPM.