M12s is a submachine gun featured in CrossFire.
Beretta M12s is a 9×19mm Parabellum caliber submachine gun designed by Beretta. Each detachable box magazine is able to hold 40 rounds of 9mm, and this gun is equipped with a side folding stock.
This weapon has a very high rate of fire, medium to high damage dealing, and fast reloading speed. Due to its rate of fire, it also has a medium recoil but yet still able to be controlled.
- CF Brazil
- CF Vietnam
- CF Philippines
- CF North America
- CF Russia
- CF China
- CF Korea
- CF Indonesia
- M12s is actually an improvement variant of Beretta M12 with only in addition of an improved grip safety (which now capable to lock both the trigger and its bolt in a closed position, making it safer from accidental firing caused by lack of firmly grip-holding or when the gun is accidentally dropped) and a modified modern lever-type switch selector divided into safety (sicura) position, automatic-firing position, and burst-firing (raffica) position, despite the M12s in CrossFire can't be switched into burst-firing mode.
- The firing rate of M12S can be considered as unrealistic because of the RPM (Rounds Per Minute). The real life M12S has only 550 RPM, which is not surprising for a 1950's era SMG, as opposed to the M12S in-game which has approximately RPM of 900.
- The GMs responsible for CF Brazil stated that the M12S is one of the few guns that will not be featured in CF Brazil.
- After November 2015 Patch, CFBR has received M12s in Special Mission System.
- It is unknown why the gun's name "M12s" leaves the character "s" not written in Capslock (Unlike the other weapons' name whose all characters are Capslocked if they are blent with numbers into the weapon's name, such as "M4A1" and "LR300 ML").
- In CF Philippines, they can receive a permanent M12s by completing the Scout Final Badge, despite having that they sell M12s in the Item Shop.
- This gun has an abnormally loud firing sound which can be easily identified, even if the players are far away.