Naval Surface Warfare Center Crane Division
10 vcoin/crate (VN)
M14 EBR (Enhanced Battle Rifle) is an assault rifle available in almost all versions of Crossfire. This weapon is commonly introduced along with Navy SEAL character. The M14 EBR is a powerful rifle, similar to the M4A1, dealing 32-36 damage per shot in the chest. It's 100% wallbang attribute is also a reason why this rifle is sought after in the Black Market. The M14EBR comes with 30 rounds in the magazine and 90 in reserve, making it inferor to other reskinned weapons in the Black Market. However, this is compensated by it's excellency at most ranges, with it's 1 tap headshot capability at anywhere between 5 yards to 50 yards.
- CF China
- CF Vietnam (Removed out of the BM)
- CF North America
- CF Russia
- CF Indonesia
- CF Brazil
- CF Europe
- CF Spain
- CF Korea
- During development, the M14EBR was planned to feature dot-sight scope and a front handle with unusable flashlight, like the M4A1-X, but this was scrapped. Several promotion renders still shows its beta appearance, leading players to believe this gun is quite unique until it's released officially.
- Models and animations data still exists in most clients, which can be modded to appear ingame. It will behave like a normal M4A1-X if modded this way.
- The real name of this gun is Mark 14 EBR or simply is MK14 EBR.
- Also in real life, the M14's ammunition count varies with the producer, though it typically yields 20 rounds in one magazine.
- This is one of the first weapons that when you crouch, the crosshair (choose type A) will show 100% of accuracy, same as all the sniper rifle (the second is HK416C)
- In CF CN this weapon has a different firing sound, and reloading sound.
|M14 EBR X-mas||M14 EBR New X-Mas||M14 EBR Ultimate Gold|
|M14 EBR Red Crystal||M14 EBR-S Digital Camo||M14 EBR-S Blue Camo|
|M14 EBR-QT||M14 EBR Scope Camo||M14 EBR Oriental Phoenix|
|M14 EBR Taurus|