M14 EBR Taurus features a black body with sparkling jewel engravings, a bull logo on its magazine, and a constellation design representing the Taurus bull Zodiac sign. The constellation glitters every time the gun is reloaded.
It has similar stats with the original M14 EBR and has a 35 round magazine (+5), with 70 rounds in reserve.
Available in all CrossFire versions
- Before updated in CF China, this M14EBR variant had 2 models: bull-icon and coin. Tencent made a topic for all players to vote between either 2 models.
- Although this gun is not a VVIP weapon, but the price for players to obtain this weapon permanently in inventory is nearly price of M4A1-S Jewelry, so the M14 EBR Taurus is 1 of many expensive weapons in CF China.
- In CF Philippines, you can buy this gun for a discounted price of 640 eCoins (almost the same regular price of 650 eCoins for 30 pcs. Lotto). The original price of this gun is 800 eCoins and it's a limited time offer available until June 6, 2016.
- It is also the very first Zodiac/Specialized Weapon released in CFPH.
- After its release in CF Philippines, some players complain and demanding this gun to be undroppable, possible reasons were because they hate it if someone borrows from them or waiting them to die just to loot. Gameclub granted this request on October 11 2016: all Zodiac weapons in CF PH do not drop upon death from this point.
- It seems that the M14EBR Taurus was quietly nerfed in CF PH, as its recoil had slightly increased.