| The M16A3 LMG is a squad automatic weapon based on the M16. This model can be equipped with a scope for precision shooting.|
- Weapon description
M16A3 LMG is a kind of machine gun featured in CrossFire.
M16A3 LMG is a light machine gun based off the M16 series. This weapon features a 100-round drum magazine and carries 100 rounds in reserve. This weapon also features a red dot sight for higher accuracy.
This weapon's main drawbacks are its unstable firing tendencies, merely adequate accuracy, and high recoil. These are all tendencies shared in the machine gun class, though.
The M16A3 LMG also has a steep price point and does not have the ability to 1-hit headshot at longer ranges.
- Moderate damage dealing.
- Moderate accuracy.
- Fast rate of fire.
- Standard machine gun magazine capacity.
- Usable red dot sight.
- Higher accuracy when red dot sight is in use.
- Slow reloading speed.
- Slow drawing speed.
- High recoil.
- Bad spray pattern.
- CF China
- CF Japan
- CF Vietnam
- CF North America
- CF Philippines
- CF Indonesia
- CF Russia
- CF Europe
- CF South America
- CF Español
- CF South Korea
- The earlier version of this weapon didn't include the red dot sight. Instead, it was the iron sight with no zoom function. Later on, it was replaced.
- The iron sight texture still can be found in the main texture of this weapon.
- CrossFire Indonesia once offered this weapon for 30 days as a reward for reporting a hacker and or hacking program to the publisher.
- But later on, this weapon is also become an event weapon, so everyone can try this weapon for 30 days.
- When zoomed in, it should be noted that the bullets actually go a bit above the actual red dot.
- This scope is actually an ACOG 4x. However it is red dot instead.
- In real life, the M16A3 is just an assault rifle variant of the original M16 rifle, not a Light Machine Gun. It features fully-automatic firing mode like the A1 model.
- This weapon's actual name is Colt Automatic Rifle, a Light Machine Gun based on the M16A2/A4, which in turn are variants of the original M16 rifle.