| An M37 Stakeout made from the new thermostable ARES alloy. This weapon can be outfitted with either Slugs or Buckshot. It has proven invaluable in the war again the zombies.|
- Weapon description
This weapon is released along with CrossFire 2.0 update.
The M37 Stakeout-Ares is a shotgun that modified to being able to use 12 Gauge slugs and 12 Gauge shells. It has black-silver-red color combination as its skin, faster drawing and reloading speed, holds more ammunition, and less recoil than the original weapon.
It does medium-high damage when using the shells in close-medium range. Meanwhile, the slugs able to do tremendous damage in any ranges. The shells have the firing spread, but the slugs doesn't have any and will fire into a single point.
By pressing secondary fire key (or RMB), this gun will change the ammunition from shells to slugs or in reverse. However, this weapon takes longer to do ammo switch than the SPAS-12-Ares.
- High damage dealing.
- Very high damage dealing on slug shell.
- Medium to high accuracy.
- High accuracy on slug shell.
- Low recoil.
- High magazine capacity for a pump-action shotgun.
- Fast pumping action time.
- Fast reloading time for a single shell.
- Full wallbang damage on buckshot or slug.
- Damage loses on long range.
- Cannot be fired while reloading.
- Cannot perform reload-cancel.
- Requires some time to do a full reload.
- Requires some time to perform ammo swap.
- CrossFire China
- CrossFire Japan
- CrossFire Vietnam
- CrossFire Philippines
- CrossFire Russia
- CrossFire Indonesia
- CrossFire North America
- CrossFire Europe
- CrossFire Brazil
- CrossFire Español
- CrossFire South Korea
- In CrossFire Vietnam, this gun has ammo inconsistency where 8/40 in all modes and 8/48 in Mutation mode & variants.