| Advanced version of the M4A1-Custom with its high quality silencer, dot-sight option and special Aqua Aurora skin that is designed by Vietnam user makes it a collectible.|
- Weapon Description
M4A1-Custom Aqua Aurora is an assault rifle variant of M4A1-Custom in CrossFire.
The M4A1-Custom Aqua Aurora still features the silencer, red dot sight, and an expanded magazine capacity. But this weapon has a black background layout combined with aqua waves layering on its body.
It looks similar to the Cyber skin that MK.18 Mod0 Cyber has, but the color applied to its body is cyan color instead of blue.
- Moderate high damage dealing.
- High accuracy.
- Medium rate of fire.
- Usable red dot sight.
- Higher accuracy when using red dot sight.
- Loses accuracy when sprayed for too long.
- Slow rate of fire when using red dot sight.
This weapon originates from the M4A1 CiTaS, designed by Alx as part of Weapon Designer Contenst hosted by VTC. Even though the original model (which features front grip and a silencer like M4A1-XS Goldfire) didn't make it to CF, its skin was re-designed and fitted into M4A1-Custom model. Unlike other M4A1-Custom, it has its own kill icon, but it looks similar to the normal M4A1-Custom.
- CF Vietnam
- CF Philippines
- CF North America
- CF Europe
- CF Brazil
- CF South Korea
- CF China
- CF Indonesia
- Even the kill icon similar to the original M4A1-Custom (doesn't have any variant signs), the kill icon actually uses the new model of M4A1-Custom layout.
- Same things happens like the M240B-Tesla, which has longer ammo belt in its kill icon.
- Aurora skin is also known as Aurora Borealis (Northern lights).