| An M4A1 class with dot sight and silencer which provide very stable aim. It comes with desert skin which is perfect for battles in the desert.|
- Weapon description
M4A1-Elite still retains the same design as M4A1-Custom, such as the silencer and the scope. But it comes withe a tan desert-like finish on the weapon.
But the Elite loses the red dot for a zoom function, this made many people mad because while red dot gives you 100% accuracy, zoom only lower firing rate and decreases recoil slightly which makes this gun not as good as M4A1-Custom.
- Moderate high damage dealing.
- High accuracy.
- Medium rate of fire.
- Usable zoom function.
- Higher accuracy when using zoom function.
- High magazine capacity
- Loses accuracy when sprayed for too long.
- Slow rate of fire when using zoom function.
- CF China
- CF Japan
- CF Vietnam
- CF Philippines
- CF Indonesia
- CF North America
- CF Europe
- CF Brazil
- CF Español
- CF South Korea
- M4A1-E is the only M4A1-Custom variant that does not have Custom word on its name.
- Besides that, in the game system this weapon called as M4A1EX_ADVANCE.
- Many of CrossFire versions that have released this weapon occurs a glitch, where the M4A1-Custom's HUD icon and Kill icon is overwritten/replaced with M4A1-Elite's icon.
- M4A1-E is the only one gun that has lowest wallbang power (25%). Very few M4A1 variants has full wallbang power (100%). Most M4A1 variants have half wallbang power (50%).
- In CrossFire Vietnam this gun, along with AK47-Scope BS and DE-Scope were the very first Black Market guns that are put on-sale directly via Webmall, despite VTC claiming the Great Lucky crates are only available in December 2011.
- This crate was actually re-sold several times later on, as well as being offered as event prizes occasionally.
- In CrossFire Philippines, this gun is called M4A1 EX-Adv. and has the full wallbang damage.