The M4A1-S Prism Beast is a special VVIP weapon based on the M4A1. It has a fully customizable body and the users can change the color of the various weapon parts. Just like the other M4A1-VIPs, it has a fast reloading speed and features a triple melee attack by holding the RMB.
- CF China
- CF Vietnam
- CF Russia
- CF Brazil
- CF North America
- CF Japan
- CF Español
- CF Indonesia
- CF Europe
- Thousand Transform: The owner can design this gun with changing color for each gun part (head, body, handle, butt-stock). After changing, color setting will be saved permanently, but player can reset or change again.
- Weapon Display: By pressing K or NUM 0 keys, you can inspect the weapon, similar to CS:GO. If player use the gun to shoot, butt-plate attack or change to other weapons while in display phase, this process will be ended immediately.
- Special Attack: Ability to do three consecutive melee attacks by pressing Right Click.
- Fast Reloading Speed.
- Increased Ammo +2 bullets on all equipped assault rifles.
- 200% EXP bonus for the owner.
- 30% EXP bonus for all players in the room (incl. the owner).
- 20% GP bonus for all players in the room (incl. the owner).
- This weapon marks a new VVIP class which is "Iris".
- This weapon is basically the modified version of the M4A1-S Transformers.
- Once again, the mounted knife is not used for melee attack - instead, players will perform a pistol grip button the second strike and then swing the buttock forward for the third strike.
- So far, this is the only M4A1-VIP that features the triple melee attack.
- Unlike other weapons / game modes that use a single fixed key, this gun actually has two keys (K & Num 0) to perform weapon inspection. This was likely done to support players playing on Arrow keys so they don't have to reach out to letter key to perform the action. However, much like with MMB, it's unknown how this will affect players who already bound Num 0 to something else.
- It's actually impossible to color the gun like in the preview image, because each part (carrying handle, receiver, barrel...) only accepts one color and players can't mix a 2nd / 3rd colors in. To prevent unnecessary questions, there is a description stating "Preview is only an example, actual customization may vary".
- This is the only VVIP weapon to have "double promotion" in Crossfire Vietnam. On its first initial release, this gun is sold inside a package consisting of 10 AI4 Tickets and 30-day Gloves-Flying Dragon. After the 1st promo is expired, there is another promo allowing players buying this gun in-game with 10% price discounted.