The M4A1-S Transformers is a VVIP assault rifle that is currently available in CF China, Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, NA/UK, SA, Russia and Europe. It is called the M4A1 Iron Beast in CF Indonesia, Philippines, NA and Europe. The main difference with the M4A1-S Beast lies within their appearances, thus giving players an option, as one may appeal more than the other. Plus, the M4A1-S Transformers has better accuracy, when the M4A1-S Beast has tighter recoil.
The M4A1-S Transformers fires 5.56x45mm NATO ammunition. The M4A1 Iron Beast has a higher damage rate than the regular M4A1, higher accuracy, higher rate of fire, a suppressor, and a usable buttstock that can be used as a secondary melee attack for close range. The M4A1-S Transformers also has an extraordinarly fast reloading speed compared to any other weapon in game. The gun also received the wallbang feature in a hidden update in CF NA/UK, also received the full wallbang feature in a "bug update" on CF SA.
- Increased high accuracy
- Increased reloading speed
- Secondary melee attack
- High rate of fire
- Higher damage than the regular M4
- Higher damage on armored enemies
- 100% wallbang
- 200% EXP for the owner
- Increased (+2) ammo capacity on all equipped assault rifles
- 30% EXP for all players in the room (inc. the owner)
- 20% GP for all players in the room (inc. the owner)
- Random Luck (random bonus of 100% XP owner, 15% XP all and/or 10% GP all)
- Full wallbang.
|2 swing||1 swing||1 swing|
|1 swing||1 swing||1 swing|
|4 Shots||3 Shots||5 Shots|
|4 Shots||4 Shots||5 Shots|
- Again, this gun is available in Black Market in CF Japan following May patch. It's also available in VVIP shop, giving players more choice on how to obtain this gun depend on their luck or cash.
- Unlike all other CF versions, in CF Russia this gun called M4A1-S White Predator. The reason is translation: in Russian "Iron Beast" sounds ugly.
- For independence day event, playing CF Indonesia for 30 minutes will be rewarded with free M4A1-S Transformers one day. This event lasted for 2 days, August 16th~17th, 2014.