The M4A1-S Transformers fires 5.56x45mm NATO ammunition. It has a higher damage rate than the regular M4A1, higher accuracy, higher rate of fire, a suppressor, and buttstock that can be used as a secondary melee attack for close range. The M4A1-S Transformers also has an extraordinarily fast reloading speed compared to any other weapon in the game.
Available in all CrossFire versions
(Compared to the Regular M4A1-S)
- Increased accuracy.
- Ultra-fast reload speed.
- Secondary melee attack (Buttplate melee).
- Able to perform reload cancel by buttplate melee.
- High rate of fire.
- Increased damage.
- Higher damage on armored enemies.
- 100% wallbang.
- Increased (+2) ammo capacity (aka All Rifle's in bags gain extra ammo) on all equipped assault rifles.
- Fast Reload (aka Ultra-Fast Reload Speed).
- Unexpected Luck (100% XP owner, 15% XP and 10% GP for all players).
- Buttplate Melee (aka Special Attack).
- 200% EXP for the owner.
- 30% EXP for all players in the room (inc. the owner).
- 20% GP for all players in the room (inc. the owner).
|2 swing||1 swing||1 swing|
|1 swing||1 swing||1 swing|
|4 Shots||3 Shots||5 Shots|
|4 Shots||4 Shots||5 Shots|
- This gun is available in Black Market in CF Japan. It's also available in the VVIP shop, giving the players a choice to obtain this gun depending in luck or cash.
- This is one of the two VVIP guns that does not receive discount promo in CF Vietnam, the other being RPK-Infernal Dragon. However, upon its release, players can buy this gun in a package bundled with a few Wave Mode items (premium gems, stabilizers and gem removal coupons).
- Unlike all other CF versions, in CF Russia this gun is called M4A1-S White Predator. The reason is translation: in Russian "Iron Beast" sounds ugly.
- CF Vietnam is the only version has fixed this weapon which decreases wallbang & higher recoil than any version.
- Also in CF Vietnam, this gun has TWO variants. The permanent variant, has all VVIP perks and the temporary one, that doesn't have any VVIP perks and has a damage bar.
- The gun received the wallbang feature in a hidden update in CF North America.
- CF Español also received the full wallbang feature in a "bug update".
- If you look closely, the grip's HUD of this weapon when being color-customized looks different from the original one.