Both weapons are essentially the same, statistically, along with their features. Their difference lies within their appearances, thus giving players an option, as one may appeal more than the other.
- M4A1-S Beast: Similar design to the AK47-Beast, including the animated red eye, but has darker color schemes overall.
- M4A1-S Transformers: Feature a metallic look and various animated blue lights, it's much brighter compared to the other.
Both M4A1-S have various effects to its owner and other players in the room. Here are the effects and features these M4A1-S have:
- 200% Experience points bonus for the owner.
- 30% Exp bonus for everybody in the same room.
- 20% GPs bonus for everybody in the same room.
- Random chances for extra Exp / GPs bonuses.
- Buttstock usable as a secondary melee attack.
- Additional two bullets for every rifles owned.
- Improved accuracy, rate of fire and damages.
- Ludicrously fast reload speed.
- Only the Transformer variant has been released worldwide - no other server except China got the Beast variant yet. This is probably because both variants offer the same bonus perks, unlike AK47-Beast and Fury which offer different bonus perks.