All variants are essentially the same, statistically, along with their features. Their difference lies within their appearances, thus giving players an option, as one version may attract more than any other.
- M4A1-S Beast: Similar design to the AK47-Beast, including the animated red eye, but it has an overall darker color scheme.
- M4A1-S Transformers: Also known as M4A1-S Iron Beast - features a metallic look and various animated blue lights, and thus being much brighter compared to the others.
- M4A1-S Born Beast: Features a dark skin with various red lights effects.
- M4A1-S Jewelry: Features a pearl (color) skin with jewels and shining effects.
All M4A1-VVIP have various effects to its owner and all other players in the room. Here are the common effects and features these M4A1-S have:
- 200% EXP bonus for the owner
- 30% EXP bonus for everybody in the same room
- 20% GP bonus for everybody in the same room
- Unexpected Luck (random chances for extra EXP/GP bonuses)
- Buttstock usable as a secondary melee attack
- Additional two bullets for every rifle equipped
- Improved accuracy, rate of fire and damage
- Ridiculously fast reload speed (1.27 sec)
- Full Wallbang (some versions only)
- Critical Hits on Zombies (M4A1-S Born Beast only)
- Only the Transformer variant has been released worldwide - it's speculated that other variants are exclusive to CF China only. This is probably because they all offer similar perks, unlike the AK-47-Fury and AK-47-Beast, which have different perks.