M4CQBR is an assault rifle in CrossFire.
The M4CQBR is a modification of M4A1 with a replacement upper receiver that developed by the US Navy. The purpose of the CQBR remains to provide operators with a weapon of submachine gun size, but firing a rifle cartridge.
It also modified with a retractable buttstock, a handguard, a silencer, and a holographic sight.
Unlike the M4A1-S, this weapon has a faster firing speed, but has slow reloading and drawing time. It also comes with functional holo-sight which is useful for long range battle. When using the holo-sight, the recoil is reduced greatly and accuracy increases, but it sacrifices some of the firing speed.
This weapon able to hold 30 rounds per magazine.
- High accuracy.
- Low recoil.
- Fast rate of fire.
- Moderate damage dealing.
- Usable holographic sight.
- Produces low firing noise.
- Loses accuracy when sprayed in long distance.
- Slower rate of fire when using holo-sight.
- Quite slow reloading speed.
- Quite slow drawing speed.
- CF China
- CF Russia
- CF Vietnam
- CF Europe
- CF Brazil
- CF North America
- CF Korea
- CF Philippines
- The complete CQBR-equipped carbine, which based from the M4CQBR project by the US Navy named as MK.18 Mod0.
- M4CQBR resembles the M4 Commando without the Scope, Front Grip and retracted buttstock.