| Bring the fight to you with a more compact M4A1 design with a shortened barrel and a silencer. An added leather strap gives this weapon street cred.|
- Weapon description
M4 Commando closely resembles the M4A1-S without the carrying handle and fitted with red taping (actually the rifle's sling). It features a standard 30-round magazine despite being a Black Market merchandise in most servers, making it quite inferior against other weapons with increased ammo capacity. Making up for this, the M4 Commando features an unique set of draw and reload animation and shares firing sound with the MK18 Mod0.
- Moderate damage dealing.
- High accuracy.
- High rate of fire.
- Low noise when fired.
- Loses accuracy when sprayed for too long.
- Moderate-high recoil.
- Standard assault rifle magazine capacity.
- CF China
- CF Vietnam
- CF North America
- CF Indonesia
- CF Russia
- CF Brazil
- CF Europe
- CF Philippines
- CF Korea
- This gun doesn't have a normal variant (no red taping) like M4A1-XS.
- The reloading animation is similar to CM901.
- Along with M37 Stakeout, this weapon's model is heavily influenced from Call of Duty: Black Ops' Commando.
- The weapon's draw animation is inspired by Counter Strike 1.6's M4A1 draw animation, with the user pulling back the rifle's charging handle in the same manner.
- Much like FAL Custom, M4 Commando stands out a lot as a one-of-a-kind weapon - despite being fitted with red taping, it's not included in the RT weapon set since this fact is not acknowledged ingame.
- But in CF Russia, this weapon is acknowledged as Red Taping weapon.
- Take note that the red taping is actually tucked behind the rifle's bolt release catch. In reality this would only be possible with the bolt locked open, (normally the top portion of the catch rests flush against the receiver) meaning that the bolt would be permanently locked to the rear, rendering the gun incapable of firing.
- In CF Philippines, this gun is placed in the Mini Capsule.