| The M60 throws accuracy to the wind and goes for more power and rounds. With 100 rounds to a belt, the M60 makes a great machine gun for suppressing enemies.|
- Weapon description
M60 is a kind of machine gun featured in CrossFire.
Being one of the first machine guns to be featured in Crossfire, the M60 has a large ammo capacity, with 100-round magazine (plus 100 in reserve).
It is strong and fires quite fast, but suffers from high recoil and slow reload time. Still, this gun is quite accurate in short burst, capable of doing pinpoint shot in 1-2 bullets.
- High damage dealing.
- Moderate accuracy.
- High rate of fire.
- Standard machine gun magazine capacity.
- Slow reloading speed.
- Slow drawing speed.
- High recoil.
- Accuracy losses when spraying.
- Available in all CF versions
Tips and Tactics
- Watch your surroundings
With its high power, decent firing rate and large ammunition capacity, it is very good in holding back and killing the mutants. It seriously slows down movement. Beware of the long reloading time and be sure to be around your teammates when reloading or you will get mutated.
- The M60 was the main U.S. machine gun during the Vietnam War, and used by American soldiers alongside the M16. It is also one of the signature weapons of the movie hero Rambo.
- The BagIcon / ItemIcon for this gun mistakenly shows boxed ammo belt instead of open. This error has been corrected with all subsequent released M60 variants.
- M60E3 - Upgraded version of M60.