SW M66 is a snub nose magnum revolver in CrossFire.
The Smith & Wesson Model 66 or SW M66 features high damage at close range, and possesses fast firing rate and good accuracy, as well as average reloading speed.
The major drawbacks of the gun: its power decreases greatly at long distances because of the short barrel, and its draw time is very long for a pistol.
- CF Vietnam
- CF Philippines
- CF Japan
- CF Korea
- CF Brazil
- CF Español
- CF North America
- CF Indonesia
- CF China
- Despite sounding loud in First Person, the SW M66 is actually quiet when heard from medium to long range, making it somewhat of a silenced handgun at far distances.
- It shares the same reloading animation as Anaconda, but it uses different reloading sound where players can hear the sound of the spinning ammo cylinder of the gun each time the character finishes inserting the bullets.
- Although the sound of the spinning cylinder is applied to the gun's reloading animation, the cylinder actually stays stationary instead of spinning as it should be.
- The S&W Model 66 comes in a variety of barrel lengths, with the average length of 4 inches/101mm. CF uses the shortest length: 2.5 inches/63mm (a barrel that short is called "snub nose").
- The description says that the M66 uses .38 Magnum rounds. This is incorrect, as the proper name is .357 Magnum. The .38 Special caliber on the other hand, is a less powerful cartridge that all .357 Magnum revolvers (like the M66) can use.
- Ironically, snub nose revolvers are very fast to draw in real life, due to their short barrels, and are often used for concealed carry. Probably, the long draw time was used to make M66 less valuable than Anaconda, a revolver that's often reserved for high-ranking officers in most CF servers.
|Legend Dragon||Gold Carving|