| MAC-10 is a compact weapon with low accuracy, but it has an impressive rate of fire.|
- Weapon description
MAC-10 is a machine pistol classified as secondary weapon featured in CrossFire.
The MAC-10 is a compact rapid fire machine pistol like the Uzi, however it's classified as secondary weapon and thus can be equipped as back up weapon. On the same subject, MAC-10 is categorized as pistol and can be boosted with Pistol Magazine item and or the D.E Born Beast / Barrett Iron Shark / D.E El Dorado's additional ammo perk.
It has a 32-round magazine, largest among secondary weapons followed by PMR-30 but again comes with only one spare mag. This gun boasts a very fast firing rate (beating Beretta M93R) and moderate draw and reload speed, but suffers from its weak firepower and somewhat high recoil, making it unsuitable for mid to long combat.
- Fast firing speed.
- Fast drawing speed.
- Fast reloading speed.
- Loses power over range.
- Low damage dealing.
- Low-moderate accuracy.
- High recoil.
- Easily runs dry.
- Has only single spare magazine.
- CF China
- CF Japan
- CF Vietnam
- CF Russia
- CF Philippines
- CF Europe
- CF Korea
- This is the second full automatic secondary weapon in CrossFire.
- The MAC-10 in real life came in .45 ACP and 9mm models. The CrossFire's version of the MAC-10 is the 9mm version, due to it's 32-round magazine, very fast firing rate, and low stopping power.
- In real life and in some games, MAC-10 is classified as either a submachine gun or both SMG & machine pistol.
- A more appropriate classification for the MAC-10 is Machine Pistol, since it uses pistol cartridges and while capable of operating fully-automatic, it is more compact than full-sized SMGs