| The MG4 is an air-cooled, belt-fed gas-operated weapon with 5.56mm NATO rounds and developed by Heckler and Koch. Its stock can be extended to provide more stability and less recoil when firing.|
- Weapon description
MG4 is a machine gun in CrossFire.
MG4 is a machine gun that has longer barrel than M249 Minimi and an optical scope. Unlike the M16A3 LMG, this weapon's scope is the optical zoom instead of red dot sight, which does not decrease firing rate but is more accurate.
This gun features a standard 100 rounds magazine (100 in reserve), with a good firepower and accuracy but suffer from high recoil due to the fast firing rate. It is medium-weight and draws out quite fast, but has a very slow reload-speed.
- High damage dealing.
- High accuracy.
- High rate of fire.
- Standard machine gun magazine capacity.
- Usable zoom scope.
- Higher accuracy when using scope.
- No firespeed reduction when using scope.
- Fast drawing speed.
- Slow reloading speed.
- Slow movement speed when using scope.
- Bad spray pattern.
- High recoil.
- CF China
- CF Japan
- CF Vietnam
- CF North America
- CF Indonesia
- CF Russia
- CF Europe
- CF Brazil
- CrossFire Vietnam originally promoted this gun under the name MG4 Perspective, but by the time it was added, the correct name MG4 is used.
- MG4's animation was heavily recycled for a lot of new machine guns in CrossFire.
- This gun was supposed to be added to CrossFire Vietnam as of May 2013 patch, but it was replaced by the MG3-Camo for some reason. It was latter added at July 2013 patch, 2 months later than when it was first revealed.