MK23 is a pistol featured in Crossfire.
MK23 posseses decent stopping power, a capacity of 10 rounds per magazine, and one of the fastest firing rate among semi-automatic pistols. It's also accurate enough to make it suitable in close-to-mid range.
Being chambered with .45 ACP, it can't surpass the Desert Eagle's damage. The recoil is average, but unstable while shooting on the move. It also has a average draw speed. Its main downside is its slow reloading time, with the character spinning the gun before inserting a fresh magazine.
- Moderate-high damage dealing.
- High accuracy.
- Fast rate of fire.
- Slow reloading time.
- Moderate-high recoil.
- CF China
- CF Vietnam
- CF Japan
- CF North America
- CF Philippines
- CF Indonesia
- CF Russia
- CF Europe
- CF Brazil
- This weapon has an unusable LAM (Laser Aiming Module) device under the front barrel.
- It is described in the game that MK23 is a must-have handgun because it has fulfilled every requirement needed by the United States Special Operations Command (US SOCOM).
- Strangely, when viewed in 1st Person, the pistol's hammer will always be in an uncocked position no matter how many times the character pulls its slide or fires it, indicating that the MK23 in CrossFire is a Double Action Only handgun which isn't logical if compared to its real life counterpart.
- The real life military issued MK23 has a magazine size of 12 rounds. The civilian version MK23 has a 10 round magazine, in order to comply with laws in some U.S. cities that limit handgun capacity to only 10 rounds.
- Based on this fact, the MK23 Silencer in-fact has the correct magazine size in CF, with 12 bullets per mag.