MK23 is a pistol featured in Crossfire.
MK23 possesses average stopping power, a relatively small magazine capacity of 10 rounds, and a fast firing rate. It is an accurate pistol, good for close-to-mid range shooting. The recoil is average, but unstable while shooting on the move. It also has an average draw speed.
Its main downside is its slow reloading time, with the character spinning the gun before inserting a fresh magazine.
This weapon has an unusable LAM (Laser Aiming Module) device under the front barrel. Being chambered with .45 ACP, it can't surpass the Desert Eagle's damage.
- High accuracy.
- Fast rate of fire.
- Average damage dealing.
- Small magazine capacity.
- Slow reloading time.
- Unstable recoil while moving.
- CF China
- CF Vietnam
- CF Japan
- CF North America
- CF Philippines
- CF Indonesia
- CF Russia
- CF Europe
- CF Brazil
- The HK MK23 was adopted by the United States Special Operations Command (US SOCOM) as an offensive handgun. US Navy SEALS often carry this pistol as a backup or replacement to a rifle or SMG.
- Strangely, when viewed in 1st Person, the pistol's hammer will always be in an uncocked position no matter how many times the character pulls its slide or fires it, indicating that the MK23 in CrossFire is a Double Action Only handgun which is unrealistic because in real life it is a DA/SA semi-auto pistol.
- Like the Colt 1911, the MK23 is underpowered in CF, often requiring multiple hits to kill. This contrasts with the proven stopping power of the .45 ACP cartridge in real life.
- The actual military issued MK23 has a magazine size of 12 rounds, not 10.