This shop can be considered a lower-tier of Capsule Shop as it offers rare, premium items both permanently and temporary. Unlike with Cash Point, GP or FP, MPs will reset if players don't login all days (rounded down to 12000, players owning less than this amount will be unaffected), meaning players will have to do their best to obtain needed fund to buy what they want from this shop. Since MPs can be obtained for free by completing Missions, Fever System and Attendance System reward, this is a fair trade-off for those who can't afford to open capsules but can farm.
Temp items available for renting have a cooldown period, meaning after buying it once, players will have to wait until the cooldown expire in order to buy it again. This is likely done to avoid free item farming, which could affect sales on Item Shop. Permanent items will be refreshed every once in a while, but this is strictly depending on each publisher's desire.
CF China, Brazil, North America and Philippines gathered a new update towards gaining MP by logging in. Instead of having to login 28 days to receive all daily login MP points, the first 6 days will get most of the MP points, then every weekend. It also features an Ideal Item tab in the MP Shop, which will display items based on the user's current and previous season Mileage Points.
In CF Brazil, all items (Including permanent and temporary items) change once every two months. Each month, they offer 7 permanent weapons, aswell as two characters and a Grenade every four months.
Current Permanent items available (Available until June 1st, 2018)
- AN94-Arnuvo (26000 MP)
- AWM-Tiger (26000 MP)
- M37 Stakeout-Hellfire (16000 MP)
- Desert Eagle-Tiger (11000 MP)
- Vektor SS-77-Hexagon (26000 MP)
- Brass Knuckles (8000 MP)
- Divine Sword (26000 MP)
- Snowflake-Grenade (6000 MP)
- SPOP-Elite (13000 MP)
- SWAT-Elite (10000 MP)
- Arch Elite (13000 MP)
from 02/2018 to 03/2018:
- M4A1-S Poeny (26000 MP)
- BC-Axe Ares (8000 MP)
- Plasma Knife (26000 MP)
- AWM-Stripes (26000 MP)
- KSG-15-Blue Silver Dragon (16000 MP)
- Anaconda-Red Dragon (11000 MP)
- M60-Ultimate Red Silversmith (26000 MP)
- CF China
- CF Vietnam
- CF Philippines
- CF North America
- CF Indonesia
- CF Español
- CF Brazil
- CF Europe
- By default, players can get 27000 MP if they do all missions (daily / weekly) and fill up F3 stage on Fever Bar, which is just enough for a permanent weapon.
- Based on initial release content, it can be safe to assume that some cash merchandises (Bulletproof Helmet, Mutation Spike, ZM Ammo Belt...) are offered here as a chance to burn off low amount of MPs, should players fail to reach the needed amount to buy permanent item. This is also a good option for casual players who don't want to invest too much in items but are willing to farm MPs - they can basically be fully equipped for free and save money to open capsules or buy VVIP weapons instead.
- Although CFPH didn't directly announced if the Mileage Shop will be released, they've actually promoted it in their official Facebook page, along with the New Mission System.
- There is a bug in CFPH where the exact duration/cooldown of the items is not shown correctly. Instead of 3 or 7 days, the remaining time shown in the shop is 65531 or so days. It has been fixed a month after the Mileage Shop's introduction.
- CF China, CF Indonesia, CF Español & CF Europe are the versions offering temporary VVIP weapons in the MP Shop.
- This is also the first time in CF that VVIP weapons are able to be tested in the shooting range.