Mossberg 464 SPX is a modern lever-action rifle featured in CrossFire.
Although the design and the action mechanism of the Mossberg 464 SPX shares some similarities to shotguns, it is still considered as a rifle since is chambered in .30-30 Winchester which is a rifle caliber, not 12-Gauge which is a shotgun caliber.
Mossberg 464 SPX is fed with 6 rounds of .30-30 Winchester ammo. It has superior stats compared to the Winchester. Unlike its predecessor, the Mossberg has consistent high damage; capable of 1-2 body shot kills at close range and 3 body shots at medium-long range. Arms and legs need 3-4 shots regardless of range.
It also has a fast reload speed, decent accuracy at medium range, and a fast firing rate (even faster than KSG-15). It is also possible to do reload cancel and fire immediately without losing much time.
- Fairly high damage.
- Medium accuracy.
- Fast firing rate.
- Fast reloading speed.
- Able to do reload cancel.
- Available for free in Western map.
- Low magazine capacity.
- Easily runs out of ammo due it's fast firing rate.
- CF China
- CF Vietnam
- CF North America
- CF Korea
- CF Indonesia
- CF Philippines
- "SPX" stands for "Special Purpose Model", which is designed for security, police, and military purposes.
- This gun was supposed to be featured with Rapid Fire Mode that allows players to fire it extremely fast but also with extremely high recoil which is switchable by pressing RMB. Probably this was cancelled for game-balancing reasons.
- This trait was later added to Anaconda-Ghetto.
- In CF North America, CF Indonesia and CF Philipines, this weapon is only available in Western map and not available either in the Item Shop, Black Market or even as an event prize.
- A good explanation for the Mossberg's increased power is its caliber. The Mossberg's .30-30 smokeless powder cartridge is more powerful than the Winchester's .44-40 blackpowder cartridge. (this does not justify the Winchester's very weak damage in CF though)