At the end of each round, the HUD will display the MVP logo and the in-game name of the player who:
1. Defused the bomb (S&D/Ghost mode only). If the bomb wasn't defused, then
2. The player who planted the bomb gets the award. If the bomb wasn't planted or defused, or there is no bomb, then
3. The player who dealt the most damage that round receives MVP.
This will count toward players' bonus EXP at the end of the match, and the player that has most MVP awards will be awarded with MVP title at the end of the match.
- This feature is available in Search & Destroy, Ghost Mode, Elimination, Mutation Mode and its variants.
- A minimum of ten players are required in the room in order for this feature to be active in these modes.
- It is most likely based of Counter Strike's Most Valuable Player that acts similarly, but actually reward players.
- Not to be confused with the MVP award given at the end of a match, given to players that deal the most damage.