| A shotgun featuring a dual-magazine on top, allowing for more ammo and faster reload.|
- Weapon description
NS2000 is a shotgun in CrossFire.
NS2000 (stands for NeoStead 2000) is a bullpup combat shotgun that utilize double tubular barrels to increase ammo capacity between reload. This gun has 10 rounds capacity with 20 in reverse, making it as useful as JackHammer or Armsel Striker.
Like the KSG-15, NS2000 can do reload cancel and fire immediately, but players have to hammer LMB as with all other pump-action shotgun.
- High damage dealing.
- Medium to high accuracy.
- Low recoil.
- Fast pumping action time.
- Fast reloading time for a single shell.
- High magazine capacity.
- Can be fired while reloading.
- Can perform reload-cancel.
- Damage loses on long range.
- Requires some time to do a full reload.
- CrossFire China
- CrossFire Vietnam
- CrossFire Philippines
- CrossFire Russia
- CrossFire North America
- CrossFire Europe
- CrossFire Brazil
- In CrossFire Vietnam, NS2000 is glitched and show a 100% accuracy crosshair (same as melee weapons) and it won't grow/shrink based on the recoil. However, NS2000 still has its correct recoil when fired.
- This gun has two different reload cancel animations. If the tube is emptied and players insert one shell in, they will need to close the tube top first before firing. If the tube is not emptied, reload-cancel allows players to fire immediately.
- Judging by the reload animation, players should be inserting 2 shell at a time, yet only one will go to the tube each insert.
- Again, this gun has inconsistency ammo capacity - it starts with 10/20 in all modes whereas in Mutation Mode and variants it starts with 10/30 rounds.
- In real life, NS2000 can hold up to 12 rounds (6 per tube).