- CF China: Giant Kitchen.
- CF Brazil: Kitchen.
- CF North America: Kitchen.
- CF Español: The Kitchen.
- CF Vietnam: Giant Kitchen.
- CF Indonesia: Nano Kitchen.
This map features a common Kitchen with various objects such as sinks, heat vent, ingredient boxes, plates, pots and stoves. Due to soldiers and mutants being rat-sized, there are several jumping pads and ziplines to travel from places to places.
One unique change in this map is that at the start, all soldiers will be confined in the heat vent, and the gate will open when the countdown reaches 3. This effectively eliminate any pre-setup camping group or hiding, forcing soldiers to rely on their skills to dodge mutants during the first 30 seconds to survive. As the round progresses on, new pathes will be opened up to allow for multiple route - this eliminates heavy defense from Soldier side as there is now no corner to back up to, mutants can attack from all sides.
When choosing Hero Mode X Parasite to play in this map, it features Devil Hunter as a cook with the new look as she wears a white cooking apron, a cooking hat and white gloves. She still uses Invisible Assassin Sword-Devil Hunter as her weapon to defeat the mutants. Devil Terminator and its Arch/Grand variant are still the same.
- This gimmick was explored numerous times in Counter-Strike modding scene.
- Counter-Strike: Online also featured this gimmick in the map named: Rats.
- There's an unopened jump pad below the kitchen pots which can be opened at 1:04 in a round. Many players try to bug at this jump pad and get to those kitchen pots or the air hole. This is unfair, however.
- The air hole above the map has similar mechanics to swimming slides in Resort and players can stop at the corner of the hole to hide if jumping closely to the right of the hole.
- CF China mistakenly uses the sound of Commando when Devil Hunter got defeated instead of her own sound (which is the same to Nemesis).