| A machine gun developed by Israeli IWI. Equipped with a scope and a short stoke piston system for faster shooting.|
- Weapon description
Negev NG7 is a machine gun in CrossFire.
Negev NG7 shares some design element with LSAT and HK21, including a grip mounted sideway and open-belt ammo fed with boxed magazine. However, it features a dot-sight scope like the KSP 58D instead of optical zoom of MG4.
The performance is more or less similar to KSP 58D, which is medium high damage dealing, high rate of fire, moderate accuracy, and a standard machine gun magazine capacity.
- Medium to high damage dealing.
- Medium to high accuracy.
- High rate of fire.
- Usable red dot sight.
- High accuracy when using red dot sight.
- Standard machine gun magazine capacity.
- High recoil.
- Higher recoil when using scope.
- Slow reloading speed.
- Unable to move fast when using the red dot sight, since it is on steady shot mode.
- CF Japan
- CF North America
- CF China
- CF Philippines
- CF Europe (Soon)
- This weapon has the similar red dot sight texture to KSP 58D.