Ngoc Trinh is an exclusive female character available in CF Vietnam.
She is based on the real life celebrity Ngọc Trinh, serve as a Vietnamese covert-ops for the V.A.C.F (VN-Asia Covert Force). Ngọc Trinh appears to wear a blue female cop uniform (GR) and a jungle bikini set (BL) - much like FOX, she has no advantage of light equipment nor disadvantage of suffering higher damage due to lack of protections. She also features a unique Vietnamese voice which is exclusive to players using her, and comes with Smoke Helmet as default gear (Stackable with its counterpart item).
- 20% EXP bonus
- Reduced smoke effect
- Exclusive killsounds
- Ngọc Trinh is the third character in CF based on real life celebrities, after Miss A and 2PM.
- Unlike the majority of new characters added recently, Ngọc Trinh is featured in the Item Shop instead of Black Market, likely intended to give more players chance to own her at a set price. However, due to her skilled features, she is priced much higher than any other characters in CF Vietnam (Second only to The Fates & Switcher).
- Currently, Ngọc Trinh is the only skilled character to be sold directly in CF Vietnam, and she is also the only skilled character to be sold in Item Shop outside CF China (Which features RedPower).
- Before CFVN's 1208 patch is released, Ngọc Trinh is featured as top prize in the Treasure Box web event, leading to people thinking that she would be hard to obtain in game. Some gamers lost more than her actual cost to open boxes yet still failed to win her.
- In the Rez files, Ngọc Trinh is called VN Wild. The reason for this weird naming is unclear, although it's Tencent's tradition to mispell names in different language.
- Ngọc Trinh's voice file is located in Snd2/Vietnamese instead of VietnameseWoman. It can be assumed that CFVN won't be releasing any male soldier with Vietnamese killsounds, so Ngọc Trinh will occupy the Vietnamese folder instead of VietnameseWoman.
- Due to careless editing, NT's preview image (BL) does not have 100% transparency and some noises can still be seen (demonstrated above).
- It's speculated that Ngọc Trinh will be CFVN-exclusive, due to the fact that VTC spent over $30.000 to secure her trademark within CF Vietnam, far more than any other Black Market weapons and characters. It doesn't mean Tencent or big publishers out there could not afford that price, but they still need to obtain permission from Ngọc Trinh's Agency first.
- Lots of people compare Ngọc Trinh with The Fates and Ranger, both are expensive and comes with useful perks in normal modes such as S&D, TDM... and complain that VTC charged her too high - still, she is the only skilled character with reduced smoke effect, whereas Ranger has flash guard capacity so both characters are well suited for different playstyle (rushing, camping...). The Fates is obviously better in term of VVIP perks but she is not designed for normal modes so the comparison is quite off here. In total, Ngọc Trinh has mixed rep and capacity, so buying her or not strictly depends on players' playstyle.