Nymphs is a VVIP character set featured in CrossFire.
Same with The Fates, Switcher and Subject Alpha, this character is composed of three female characters (Black List, Global Risk and Special). She has the usual Furious Kick, but doesn't have Throwing Knives. Uniquely, her special form looks smaller than any normal characters in PvP mode along with unique crouching animation and new ways to aim weapons. The Special form is only available in Zombie Mode and has the Bless skill that are quite useful for Zombie Mode matches.
Based on the BL and GR side, Nymphs seems to be a medic with nurse-like uniforms; however, the special form, she looks like a captain.
- CF China: Sakura（樱)
- CF Vietnam: Hera
- CF Russia: Nymphs
- Daphne Swords: Ability to use dual wield special swords in Zombie Mode by pressing the E Key. When charged, players can create sonic waves which can go through zombies and bosses (like ones from Machine Gargoyle) to defeat them.
- Bless: Ability to self-heal and provide unlimited ammunition to teammates in Zombie Mode by pressing the E Key when the Daphne Swords are charged.
- Mileage Points Billionarie: Random chance to grant 500 MP upon finishing the match for everyone in the room (Maximum 6 times per week)
- Furious Kick: Only for BL and GR character (press E).
- Special Character: Available in Zombie Mode and retains all bonus perks.
- Flash Guard: Flash effect reduced (stackable with counterpart items).
- 200% EXP points bonus for the owner.
- 30% EXP bonus for everybody in the same room.
- 20% GP bonus for everybody in the same room.
- The unlimited ammo buff works similar to Holy Dragon effect in CF Mobile, in which current weapon's magazine will not deplate, allowing players to fire without reload in 10 seconds. Unfortunately, this effect does not work with special ammunition (such as those on Anti-Zombie weapons like Buster Shot from AA-12-Buster), limiting the perk's usefulness.
- Unlike other VVIP characters, in CF China, this character set uses Chinese voice pack instead of English. This character set got an English voice pack after she has been updated in CF Vietnam (and other servers in future).
- Nymphs' special character can't be used in Mutation Mode and variants, so either BL or GR character is used. This is because she is smaller than her PvP counterpart, which mutants would have trouble to hit her.
- Currently, Nymphs is the first (and only) VVIP character that doesn't have the Throwing Knives.
- Although character items can be worn on this character (Smoke Helmet, Flash Guard,...), her special form won't show up on the third-person view.
- Since June 2018, CF North America has added this character to the game files; however, no release date has been given.
- In CF Vietnam, this character is named Hera, the goddess of women, marriage, family, and childbirth in Ancient Greek religion and myth.
- Also in CF Vietnam, this is the third VVIP character to be named after a goddess in ancient Greek mythology, after Venus and Athena; furthermore, it is also the fourth character to be named like that after Iris.
- However, many players in CF Vietnam assume that the character was named based on a woman whose nickname is Kieu Anh Hera, a girl who had a private life scandal and got popular among social media in Vietnam.