Nymphs is the fourth VVIP character set featured in CrossFire.
Same with The Fates, Switcher and Subject Alpha; this character is composed of three female characters (Black List, Global Risk and Special). She has the usual furious kick, but doesn't have throwing knives and come equipped with additional perks that are quite useful for AI Modes matches.
- CF China: Cherry
- No other versions yet.
- Daphne Swords: Ability to dual wield special swords in AI Modes by pressing the E Key.
- Bless: Ability to self heal and provide unlimited ammunition to teammates in AI Modes by pressing the E Key when the bless icon is charged.
- Increased Mileage Points received (teammates).
- Furious Kick: Only for BL and GR character (press E).
- Special Character: Available in AI Modes. Retains all bonus perks.
- Flash Guard: Flash effect reduced (stack-able with counterpart items).
- 200% EXP points bonus for the owner.
- 30% EXP bonus for everybody in the same room.
- 20% GP bonus for everybody in the same room.
- Due to her uniform in GR & BL, it is possible that Nymphs is a medic. However, in Special, she looks like a commander or captain.
- Uniquely, Nymph's special character is smaller than her PvP counterpart, plus she comes with unique crouching animation.
- The unlimited ammo buff works similar to Holy Dragon effect in CF Mobile, in which current weapon's magazine will not deplate, allowing players to fire without reload in 10 seconds. Unfortunately, this effect does not work with special ammunition (Such as those on Anti-Zombie weapons), limiting the perk's usefulness.
- Unlike other VVIP characters, Nymphs using Chinese radio voice and killsound instead of English, so other servers would have to redo the voice files before updating this character.
- Unlike other VVIP characters, Nymphs's special character can't be used in Mutation Mode and its variants, only BL and GR character, this is because she is smaller than her PvP counterpart, which mutants would have trouble to hit her.
- Furious Kick is turned off in Mutation Mode variants despite the fact that her BL and GR form are used instead of the Special form.
- Currently, Nymphs is the first (and only) VVIP character that doesn't have the Throwing Knives.