Nymphs is a VVIP character set featured in CrossFire.
Same with The Fates, Switcher and Subject Alpha. This character is composed of three female characters (Black List, Global Risk and Special). She has the usual Furious Kick, but doesn't have Throwing Knives. Uniquely, her special form looks smaller than any normal characters in PvP mode along with unique crouching animation and new ways to aim weapons. The Special form is only available in AI Modes and has the Bless skill that are quite useful for AI Mode matches.
Based on the BL and GR side, Nymphs seems to be a medic with nurse-like uniforms; however, the special form, she looks like a captain.
- CF China: Sakura（樱）
- No other versions yet
- Daphne Swords: Ability to dual wield special swords in AI Modes by pressing the E Key.
- Bless: Ability to self heal and provide unlimited ammunition to teammates in AI Modes by pressing the E Key when the bless icon is charged.
- Increased Mileage Points received (teammates).
- Furious Kick: Only for BL and GR character (press E).
- Special Character: Available in AI Modes. Retains all bonus perks.
- Flash Guard: Flash effect reduced (stack-able with counterpart items).
- 200% EXP points bonus for the owner.
- 30% EXP bonus for everybody in the same room.
- 20% GP bonus for everybody in the same room.
- The unlimited ammo buff works similar to Holy Dragon effect in CF Mobile, in which current weapon's magazine will not deplate, allowing players to fire without reload in 10 seconds. Unfortunately, this effect does not work with special ammunition (Such as those on Anti-Zombie weapons like Buster Shot from AA-12-Buster), limiting the perk's usefulness.
- Unlike other VVIP characters, Nymphs uses Chinese voice pack instead of English, so other servers would have to redo the voice files before updating this character.
- Nymphs' special character can't be used in Mutation Mode and its variants, so either BL or GR character is used. This is because she is smaller than her PvP counterpart, which mutants would have trouble to hit her.
- However, Furious Kick is disable despite the fact that her BL and GR form are used instead of the Special form. This might be because the ability to transform into Commando/Nemesis using the same E key with Furious Kick may confuse the system.
- Currently, Nymphs is the first (and only) VVIP character that doesn't have the Throwing Knives.
- Although character items can be worn on this character (Smoke Helmet, Flash Guard,...), her special form won't show up on the third-person view.
- Since June 2018, CF North America has added this character to the game files; however, no release date has been given.