Nymphs is a VVIP character set featured in CrossFire.
Same with The Fates, Switcher and Subject Alpha, this character is composed of three female characters (Black List, Global Risk and Special). She has the usual Furious Kick, but doesn't have Throwing Knives. Uniquely, her special form looks smaller than any normal characters in PvP mode along with unique crouching animation and also unique ways to aim weapons. The Special form is only available in Zombie Mode and has the Bless skill that are quite useful for Zombie Mode matches.
Based on the BL and GR side, Nymphs seems to be a medic with nurse-like uniforms; however, the special form, she looks like a captain.
- CF China: Sakura（樱)
- CF Vietnam: Hera
- CF Russia: Nymphs
- Daphne Swords: Ability to use dual wield special swords in Zombie Mode by pressing the E Key. When charged, players can create sonic waves which can go through zombies and bosses (like ones from Machine Gargoyle) to defeat them.
- Bless: Ability to self-heal and provide unlimited ammunition to teammates in Zombie Mode by pressing the E Key when the Daphne Swords are charged.
- Mileage Points Billionarie: Random chance to grant 500 MP upon finishing the match for everyone in the room (Maximum 6 times per week).
- Furious Kick: Only for BL and GR character (press E). Disable in Mutation Mode (and variants).
- Special Character: Available in Zombie Mode and retains all bonus perks.
- Flash Guard: Flash effect reduced (stackable with counterpart items).
- 200% EXP points bonus for the owner.
- 30% EXP bonus for everybody in the same room.
- 20% GP bonus for everybody in the same room.
- Currently, Nymphs is the first (and only) VVIP character that doesn't have the Throwing Knives.
- Starting from this character set, there are some changed features of VVIP character set for her and other newly-released VVIP character set in future that made them separated from the first three VVIP character set (Fates, Switcher and Subject Alpha):
- The Special character now have smaller model than their PvP counterpart, uses unique crouching animation and also have unique way to aim weapons on third-person view.
- Due to the smaller model, the Special character now can only be used in Zombie Mode instead of both Mutation and Zombie Mode, as Mutants would have trouble to hit them due to their smaller model. The GR and BL character will either be used instead.
- The Special model also won't show up equipped character items like the PvP counterpart.
- Strangely, the Furious Kick perk is disable despite the fact that her BL and GR form are used instead of the Special form. This might be because the ability to transform into Commando, Nemesis or Devil Hunter sharing the same E key with Furious Kick may confuse the system.
- The unlimited ammo buff works similar to Holy Dragon effect in CF Mobile, in which current weapon's magazine will not deplete, allowing players to fire without reload in 10 seconds. Unfortunately, this effect does not work with special ammunition (such as those on Anti-Zombie weapons like Buster Shot from AA-12-Buster), limiting the perk's usefulness.
- Unlike other VVIP characters, in CF China, this character set uses Chinese voice pack instead of English. This character set got an English voice pack after she has been updated in CF Vietnam (and other servers in future).
- CF Russia once again provided a unique Russian voice pack for Nymphs. However, because of Nymphs' young look (especially her special form), many players complained that her Russian voice is "too old".
- Since June 2018, CF North America has added this character to the game files; however, no release date has been given. They released Runaways first instead.
- The reason could be because Nymphs have better perks than Runaways, so they decided to delayed her and released Runaways first.
- In CF Vietnam, this character is named Hera, the goddess of women, marriage, family, and childbirth in Ancient Greek religion and myth.
- Also in CF Vietnam, this is the third VVIP character to be named after a goddess in ancient Greek mythology, after Venus (Fates) and Athena (Subject Alpha); furthermore, it is also the fourth character to be named like that after Iris.
- However, many players in CF Vietnam assume that the character was named based on a woman whose nickname is Kieu Anh Hera, a girl who had a private life scandal and got popular among social media in Vietnam.