| This pistol uses small caliber 5.45mm was developed for the Russian agent. The recoil is relatively small, high firing rate and also possible to switch to 3-burst fire mode.|
- Weapon description
OTs-23 Drotik is a machine pistol that classified as a secondary weapon in CrossFire.
OTs-23 Drotik (ОЦ-23 Дротик) is a well matched rival against PMR-30 as both comes with large magazine size and fast firing speed. This gun has 24 rounds magazine, making it on pair with most Dual Colt variants but come with only 1 spare mag.
Comparing to PMR-30, OTs-23 Drotik fires a bit slower, but it's more powerful and accurate at short to medium distance. This gun also has burst fire mode that's very useful in closed quarter combat - the firing speed in burst fire mode is more or less equal to Mauser M1896's.
- Moderate damage dealing.
- Moderate-high accuracy.
- High rate of fire.
- Capable to be fired on triple burst.
- Very high rate of fire on triple burst mode.
- High magazine capacity for a pistol.
- High recoil when fired too fast.
- Standard pistol reloading speed.
- Standard pistol drawing speed.
- Low ammo reserve.
- CF Japan
- CF Russia
- CF China
- CF Europe
- Drotik means "dart" in English.
- OTs-23 Drotik uses the modernized version of USP animation.