PP-19 Bizon is a Russian submachine gun available in CrossFire.
PP-19 Bizon has a medium-high damage dealing, decent accuracy, low-medium accuracy, and fast reloading speed. Its amazingly fast firing rate makes PP-19 Bizon an equal competitor to M12s.
- Slightly strong damage.
- Slightly high accuracy.
- Short drawing time.
- Short reloading time.
- Lighter weight to carry.
- Can be bought with GPs but need to acquire required rank (some regions).
- Tends to lose recoil stability if sprayed (Spraying in mid-to-close range is an advice).
- Unstable for hit 'n' run.
- Loses accuracy and damage over range.
- CF China
- CF Europe
- CF Vietnam
- CF Philippines
- CF Indonesia
- CF Russia
- CF North America
- Since this gun uses 9x19mm Parabellum, its actual name should be "Bizon-2-01" or simply "Bizon" (means Bison in English) instead of "Bizon PP-19".
- Since the PP-19 Bizon in CrossFire is fed with 9x19mm Parabellum ammo, it should also has a 53-round per helical magazine just like its real counterpart, not a 45-round instead. The model of its magazine is 53-round per helical magazine too. Though most players don't argue much about this as 45-round per magazine for a SMG is good enough.
- However, the Ultimate Gold variant carries 55 rounds per mag, surpasses the gun's real-life counterpart's actual magazine capacity.
- The firepower damage of the PP-19 Bizon is way too high with 9x19mm Parabellum ammo, makes it overpowered in CrossFire. Both CF Philippines and CF Indonesia players consider this SMG as an OP, although this gun isn't famous to Indonesian players due to being outclassed by M12s and TMP. CF Vietnam players used to treat this gun with similar hostility, but after a recent patch that nerfed Bizon PP-19 (giving it much higher recoil but retaining its accuracy), this gun is no longer on everyone's hate list. However, it seems that its recoil won't affect Bizon's popularity due to its damage, weight, RoF for being a SMG.
- Its designer is Victor Kalashhnikov - the only son of Mikhail Kalashnikov, who is famous for "creating" AK-47. In fact, Bizon is based on AK-74, a variant of AK-47. Alexei Dragunov, youngest son of Evgeny Dragunov (the creator of the SVD or Dragunov sniper rifle), was also a member of the design team for Bizon.
- It is unkown why when reloading, players' hands only remove & replace its mag and keep shooting without having its bolt pulled back as this gun is based on AKs, which has its bolt pulled back after replacing its mag. However, most players consider this as an advantage. Though in real-life, pulling Bizon's bolt back doesn't take much time.
- Bizon PP-19 is possibly one of the first SMGs in game that is useful against Mutant and Zombie. Its current opponent is Steyr TMP and Ares SMG.