PSG-1 is a semi-automatic sniper rifle featured in CrossFire.
PSG-1 (Präzisions Schützen-Gewehr, German for "Precision Shooting Rifle") is one of the most well-known semi-automatic sniper rifles ever made in the history of modern firearms.
It was developed by the German as a response to the terrorism massacre occurred in the 1972 Summer Olympics held in Munich, West Germany, causing the deaths of several Israeli athletes.
The PSG-1 is designed for police use, with high accuracy performance in order to enable them taking down hostiles from afar.
The PSG-1 fires 7.62x51mm NATO ammunition. It has low accuracy for a sniper rifle, and fast firing rate since it is semi-automatic. The light weight is the advantage of this gun.
- Moderate damage dealing.
- High accuracy.
- Full wallbang damage.
- Fast drawing speed.
- Single scope phase.
- Low magazine capacity (5 or 10 round).
- Slow reload time.
- Slow rate of fire.
- Heavyweight (slightly lightweight than most sniper rifles).
- During the beta version in CF China, this gun features a big green scope in game with some lines such as "H&K PSG-1" and "CrossFire" on its body, but it has been changed to final model.
- Also during the beta version, the firing rate of this gun was very fast, it could shoot 250 rounds per minute with the zoom, defeated Knight SR-25 Burning Shot in PVE mode, but it only has 5 rounds per magazine and the recoil was too high.
- The Bag Icon and third-person view model still shows the beta model despite the Item Icon and HUD shows the final model.
- There's a little glitch on the final model of this gun, when the character is drawing the gun, the cocking handle doesn't move at all, but it will when the character reloading. Unlike the beta model, which the cocking handle will move when the character drawing and reloading.
- There's also another glitch on the final model of this gun, when the player start moving, the magazine on the gun model will be like slightly "floating" out of the gun for a while.