Police Baton is a cop-oriented melee weapon featured in CrossFire.
This melee has fairly good damage dealing, with 50-100 HP (primary) and 100 HP (secondary) anywhere on the body.
Its primary attack is very fast, so players using it have the advantage of finishing their opponents before they can react, and its range is similar to the Kukri's primary attack. It's secondary attack is slow to execute, but it has very long range; comparable with the Shovel's secondary attack.
It's main disadvantage is its very slow draw speed, even slower than the BC-Axe.
Overall, this is a good melee weapon. Experienced can easily using LMB attack to take headshot kills, otherwise they can use RMB attack, which is dealing 100 HP anywhere on the body.
- High damage dealing.
- Fast primary attack.
- Fast swinging rate.
- Easily to take headshot with primary attack.
- Quite long range.
- Quite slow drawing animation.
- Quite slow to execute secondary attack.
- CF China
- CF Japan
- CF Vietnam
- CF North America
- CF Philippines
- CF Brazil
- CF Korea
- CF Europe
|Ultimate Gold||Ultimate Silver|
- When the Police Baton was first introduced in CF Vietnam, it has a glitch that prevent secondary weapons to be available in players' bags when starting a match. After six months keeping quiet, VTC eventually decided to remove this weapon permanently to avoid having to fix this glitch. Players owning the Police Stick will get the Field Shovel as a replacement. This replacement also cause a texture glitch where the Shovel appears completely broken, but it can't be fixed whatsoever.
- After March patch in CF Vietnam, the Police Baton was updated again, but it's a second variant (Called Police Baton) rather than enabling the first variant (Called Dùi cui cảnh sát, which also means Police Baton). This second variant has been fixed to not cause pistols to disappear in players' bag.