This gun features a new Armoured Beast design with new model and blue-red visual effect on it, along with a new, modified reloading animation to reload faster than all other QBZ-95 variants. It also features a special 3-burst shot where the players tilt the gun and aim with the back up sight. Like M4A1-S Predator in Mutation Mode and variants, this weapon can carry up to 50 rounds per magazine.
Like the Guan Yu Package, when matching with Desert Eagle-S Armoured Beast and Invisible Assassin Sword-Armoured Beast, there will be exclusive border for the the three said weapons in the storage and one for the character in the Loading Screen. the character arms will be "armoured" with silver steel when holding one of those three weapons. In matches, there will also be exclusive killmark when gaining a score.
- CF China
- CF West
- CF Vietnam (soon)
- 100% EXP bonus for the owner
- 30% EXP bonus for everybody in the same room
- 20% GP bonus for everybody in the same room
- Ultra-fast Reload Speed
- 49 rounds magazine in Mutation Modes & variants (only works on this weapon
- Increased (+2) ammo capacity on all equipped assault rifles
- Special Killmark
- Player kills obtained with this weapon will be permanently stored. Kill count will be displayed in-game and in Storage. Games must be completed for kills to count. Obtaining 10,000 kills will reward as new Kill Mark and Kill Feed Icon. This option is available in all modes except Zombie Mode and Mutation Mode (Killing Zombie AI's and Mutant Players does not count).
- Exclusive Killmark, Border and Character's HUD (when paired with Desert Eagle-S Armoured Beast and Invisible Assassin Sword-Armoured Beast)
- This is the first VVIP assault rifle which doesn't have a melee attack but the melee attack still exists on the game files.
- Despite being categorized as Noble weapon, it has +2 increased ammo instead of 1 like M4A1-S Jewelry.
- During the Beta version, this weapon actually had +1 ammo increased but it was later buffed instead.