QBZ-95-Digital Camo is an assault rifle variant of QBZ-95.
This QBZ-95 variant sports a golden digital camouflage paint job on the weapon's body and expanded magazine capacity to 35 rounds per magazine. It also have a faster drawing and reloading speed as well, which is slightly faster than the QBZ-95-Camo.
- Moderate-high damage dealing.
- High accuracy.
- Moderate-high rate of fire.
- Moderate recoil.
- High magazine capacity.
- Fast reloading time.
- Fast drawing time.
- Loses accuracy when sprayed for a long time.
- CF China
- CF Russia
- CF Vietnam
- CF Philippines
- CF Español
- CF North America
- Before its official release, this gun has a gray digital camouflage skin along with the other new Digital Camo weapons.
- This is the very first variant of QBZ-95 that receives a low-poly/high definition model of the weapon.
- After an update in CF China, this weapon has improved recoil and receives the 3-burst shot mode like the Camo variant.