- Infernal Dragon (Most versions).
- Serpent Dragon (South America).
- Panlong Dragon (China).
- Dragon (Russia).
The RPK-ID has various effects to its owner and every other players in the room. The effects are:
- 200% Exp bonus for the owner
- 30% Exp bonus for everybody in the same room
- 20% GPs bonus for everybody in the same room
- 50% Points bonus in Zombie Mode for the owner
- 10% points bonus in Zombie Mode for everybody
- Addtionnal twenty bullets for every machine gun owned
Thus meaning the owner will have 170 ammo by default on his RPK-ID or 190 if he owns two and equips both. If he trades the gun, the ammo will be 150 for whoever picks it up.
- This gun was supposed to come alongside AWM-ID in CF Vietnam as of July 2013 patch, but it was left out for unknown reason. Only one month later it was added to VVIP Shop.
- The RPK Infernal Dragon is the only VVIP gun not to feature any sale-off upon its release in CF Vietnam. The M4A1-S Transformer has the same problem, albeit it could be bought in a package with Wave Mode stuff (Gems, Gem Removal Coupon and Stabilizer device) at no cost for bonus items.
- Unlike the Points Bonus glitch, the RPK-ID owner will receive the 60% Bonus on-the-fly during ZM match. This applies to both score against zombies/mechs and the Clear Bonus points at the end of each rounds (kill streaks in EMD Lab excluded). This ensures that user with RPK-ID will always get the most points for themselves before anyone else, and in case they get kicked/disconnected, they will still be able to keep some prizes.
- The points bonus in ZM is displayed after each round ends, except the last round and Mission Bonus, though players will still receive full bonus points.
- Due to its various bonuses and fair price, the RPK-ID is considered one of the best VIP gun released up to date. It is highly recommended for players who like Mutation and Zombie Mode, although the Thompson-ID could also be considered.
- This is the last VVIP weapon to feature an entire set of unique animation. All subsequent VVIP weapons only has faster animation to give it boosted stats, although Thompson-ID has a slightly modified draw animation while M4A1-S Jewelry features an unique reload animation as well.