| Surrounded by the Infernal Dragon, this RPK was forged from rare polished metals. It's internal parts churn with Dragon rage, improving weight, damage and accuracy it's power ready to unleash a fiery death on your enemies.|
- Weapon description
RPK-Infernal Dragon is a VVIP weapon based on the RPK, released along with the AWM-Infernal Dragon. This weapon features the Infernal Dragon sculpture coiling the weapon from the barrel to the receiver, plus a 170 rounds magazine, making it a very large boost comparing to other RPK variants. RPK Infernal Dragon also has a very fast drawing speed where the gun is simply taken to the screen, and the reload speed has been shortened significantly as the drum mag is replaced faster, giving this gun an edge against other MGs.
- High damage dealing.
- High accuracy.
- High rate of fire.
- Very high magazine capacity.
- Fast reloading speed.
- Fast drawing speed.
- Has VVIP boost effects. (see Effects below)
- High recoil.
The RPK-Infernal Dragon has various effects to its owner and every other players in the room. The effects are:
- 200% EXP bonus for the owner;
- 30% EXP bonus for everybody in the same room;
- 20% GPs bonus for everybody in the same room;
- 50% Points bonus in PVE modes for the owner;
- 10% points bonus in PVE modes for everybody;
- Additional 20 rounds for every machine gun owned.
Available in all CrossFire version.
- This is the last VVIP weapon to feature an entire set of unique animation. All subsequent VVIP weapons only has faster animation to give it boosted stats, although Thompson-Infernal Dragon has a slightly modified draw animation while M4A1-S Jewelry features an unique reload animation as well. The Field Shovel-Born Beast also have new secondary attack animation, though it's toggleable.
- Technically, Desert Eagle-Born Beast also features an entire set of unique animation, but it's a two-pieces weapon comparing to normal DE which is only one.
- After a long wait, Desert Eagle-El Dorado marks the return of unique draw / reload animation set, plus it features a unique dual wield animation as well.
- In CrossFire Vietnam, this gun was supposed to come alongside AWM-Infernal Dragon in July 2013 patch, but it was left out for unknown reason. Only one month later it was added to VVIP Shop.
- The RPK-Infernal Dragon is the only VVIP gun not to feature any sale-off upon its release in CrossFire Vietnam.
- The M4A1-S Transformer has the same problem, albeit it could be bought in a package with Wave Mode stuff (Gems, Gem Removal Coupon and Stabilizer device) at no cost for bonus items.
- Prior to this gun's release, both AK-47-Beast and AWM-Infernal Dragon received discount on the webmall (500 vcoin for AK-47-Beast and 300 vcoin for AWM-Infernal Dragon, applied to users who already own AK47 Beast).
- Unlike the Points Bonus glitch, the RPK-Infernal Dragon owner will receive the 60% Bonus on-the-fly during PVE matches. This applies to both score against zombies/mechs and the Clear Bonus points at the end of each rounds (kill streaks in EMD Lab excluded).
- This ensures the user with RPK-Infernal Dragon will always get the most points for themselves before anyone else, and in case they get kicked/disconnected, they will still be able to keep some prizes.
- The points bonus in PVE matches is displayed after each round ends, except the last round and Mission Bonus, though players will still receive full bonus points.
- Due to its various bonuses and fair price, the RPK-Infernal Dragon is considered one of the best VVIP gun released up to date. It is highly recommended for players who like Mutation Mode and or PVE modes such as Challenge or Defense, although the Thompson-Infernal Dragon could also be considered.
- In Crossfire Philippines, RPK-Infernal Dragon was removed in Item Shop VVIP and becomes RPK Infernal Dragon Lotto after the patch update.
- It has a temporary (1 day and 7 days) and a permanent variant in its own lotto/crate (50 EC per lotto spin).