- Infernal Dragon (Most versions).
- Serpent Dragon (South America).
- Panlong Dragon (China).
- Dragon (Russia).
The RPK-ID and the AWM-ID both have various effects to its owner and every other players in the room. The effect for the RPK are:
- 200% Exp bonus for the owner
- 30% Exp bonus for everybody in the same room
- 20% GPs bonus for everybody in the same room
- 50% Points bonus in Zombie Mode for the owner
- 10% points bonus in Zombie Mode for everybody
- Addtionnal twenty bullets for every machine guns owned.
Thus meaning the owner will have 170 ammo by default on his RPK-ID or 190 if he owns two and equips both. If he trades the gun, the ammo will be 150 for whoever picks it up.
- Unlike the Points Bonus glitch, RPK-ID owner will receive the 60% Bonus on-the-fly during ZM match. This applies to both score against zombies/mechs and the Clear Bonus points at the end of each rounds (Exclude Kill streak in EMD Lab). This ensures that user with RPK-ID will always get the most points for themselves before anyone else, and in case they get kicked/disconnected, they will still be able to keep some prizes.
- The points bonus in ZM is displayed after each round ends, except the last round and Mission Bonus, though players will still receive full bonus points
- Due to its various bonuses, RPK-ID is considered the best VIP gun released up to date. Players who like playing Mutation and Zombie Modes will definitely want to get this weapon, although the Thompson-ID may also be a good choice.