| The RPK was developed equipping a fixed foldable bipod to the AK47 body. This model is given a Russia national emblem to show the history of the motherland.|
- Weapon description
It has the same magazine capacity of 120-rounds per magazine like the RPK-Gold, except Indonesian and Russian version, which retains the 80-rounds per magazine.
It also has slightly higher damage dealing, faster firing rate and better accuracy than the original RPK.
- High damage dealing.
- High accuracy.
- High rate of fire.
- High magazine capacity. (in some versions only)
- Fairly fast reloading speed.
- Fairly fast drawing speed.
- A bit low magazine capacity. (in some versions only)
- High recoil.
- CF Vietnam
- CF North America
- CF Indonesia
- CF Russia
- CF Europe
- CF Brazil
- In CrossFire Russia, this weapon is bundled with AK-47-Russia, and sold occasionally in the Capsule Shop.
- Although it named RPK Red Ealge in CrossFire Vietnam, it isn't a part of Red Eagle WS.