Raging Bull is a powerful magnum revolver. It uses the potent .454 Casull caliber.
This gun can perform a 1-hit body shot kill from close to medium range, but it is not 100% consistent against armored enemies, resulting in 2-hit body shot kills sometimes. At long range, it takes 2 body shots. Arms and legs need 2-3 shots for a kill.
- CF China
- CF North America
- CF Vietnam
- CF Brazil
- CF Russia
- CF Japan
- CF Philippines
- CF Español
- CF Europe
This is based on RealGameMassacre's Video of the gun "Raging Bull".
|Normal:||1 Shot||2 Shots||3 Shots||2 Shots|
|Wallshot:||2 Shots||3 Shots||9 Shots||6 Shots|
- The Taurus Raging Bull revolver features two latches that both need to be pressed at the same time to open the cylinder for reloading, unlike other revolvers which have only one latch. CF however fails to depict this with the in-game reload animation.
- In real life, the .454 Casull round will most likely kill a human in only 1 shot, as it is a hunting caliber capable of killing grizzly bears and even elephants. For balancing purposes though, the 2-3 shots to kill is justified in CrossFire.
- This weapon is very similar to RSH-12 and Anaconda (design).
- CF Philippines sold this revolver as an eCoin Lotto for a limited time only, along with Vepr, Thompson, and Dual Colt Hellfire at a discounted lotto price.
- After its removal in the Mega Lotto, it is considered as the 2nd rarest pistol in the game (after MATEBA), as there are no other options to obtain it after being removed.