| The Remington Model 870 is a U.S.-made pump-action shotgun widely used by law enforcement organizations worldwide.|
- Weapon description
Remington 870 is the second pump-action shotgun introduced after the M37 Stakeout.
It has a slow firing rate and a very long reload time, but it's capable of one-hit kills in close combat. It has more ammo than the M37 and XM1014, holding 7 shells in the tube and 28 shells in reserve.
The Remington 870 deals more damage than the M37, but still less than the SPAS-12. This shotgun also has higher accuracy at longer range compared to other shotguns.
- High damage dealing.
- High accuracy.
- Very narrow shell spreading.
- Moderate recoil.
- High magazine capacity.
- Can perform reload-cancel.
- Damage loses on long range.
- Cannot be fired while reloading.
- Slow pumping action time.
- Slow reloading time for a single shell.
- Requires long time to do a full reload.
- CF China
- CF Japan
- CF Vietnam
- CF Philippines
- CF Russia
- CF Indonesia
- CF North America
- CF Europe
- CF Brazil
- CF Español
- CF South Korea
- Canonically, 870P Breachers isn't a part of this weapon since it doesn't mention the full name of the weapon.
- This is the first shotgun in CF that utilize blue shells, followed by AA-12-Buster (in Challenge Mode and Defense Mode.)
- Strangely, the blue shells between the AA-12-Buster and Remington 870 has different shell spreading.
- When it was first released in CrossFire North America, there was a glitch that made the firing sound of this gun won't play, thus making it an effective "silencer" gun. This glitch has been fixed in later patches.
- Strangely enough, the permanent Black Market variant of this gun in CrossFire Vietnam has less ammo that its temp variant (Obtainable via Attendance System reward box) (7/21 vs. 7/28).
- In CF Philippines, the Remington 870 has a period of only 30 days marked as "best" in the GP Black Market, instead of permanent.
- After the New Black Market update, every time a player acquired any duration of the Remington 870 that is less than 30 days (1 day or 7 days), it is incorrectly detected as a win by the system.