Ruger Charger is a pistol featured in CrossFire.
This is a semi-automatic rifle-like handgun that has a relative weak damage, high accuracy, fast firing speed, and low recoil. It also has a usable scope, so it can used for increased accuracy at distances. It holds 15 rounds per magazine.
However, this weapon is slow on the drawing and reloading time. And it also loses its power over long range, and requires two headshots to kill.
- Low recoil.
- High accuracy.
- High magazine capacity.
- Fast firing speed.
- Usable scope.
- Relatively weak damage.
- Slow drawing time.
- Slow reloading time.
- Loses power on distance.
- Very low wallbang damage.
- CF Russia
- CF North America
- CF Japan
- In CF Philippines's rez files, there's a scope image of it but they haven't released it yet for unknown reason.
- This is the first stock pistol that has usable scope.
- This is the second weapon that uses .22 Long Rifle cartridge, after the American-180.
- This weapon uses the Ruger's BX-25 magazine, which fitted with that cartridge.