Ruger Charger is a pistol in CrossFire.
Ruger Charger is a .22 LR pistol made by Ruger in the United States of America. It features a standard A2-style grip, installed Picatinny rail, and adjustable bipod offers rock-steady sighting.
The barrel was made with cold hammer-forged steel results in ultra-precise accuracy. It uses the Ruger's BX-25 magazine that able to hold 15 rounds of .22 LR.
- CF Russia
- CF North America
- CF Japan
This is a semi-automatic rifle-like handgun has a relative weak damage, high accuracy, fast firing speed, and low recoil. It also has a usable scope, so it can used for increased accuracy at distances. It holds 15 rounds per magazine.
However, this weapon is slow on the drawing and reloading time. And it also loses its power over long range, and requires two headshots to kill.
- Low recoil.
- High accuracy.
- High magazine capacity.
- Fast firing speed.
- Usable scope.
- Relatively weak damage.
- Slow drawing time.
- Slow reloading time.
- Loses power on distance.
- Very low wallbang damage.
- This is the first stock pistol that has usable scope.
- This is the second weapon that uses .22 Long Rifle cartridge, after the American-180.
- This weapon uses the Ruger's BX-25 magazine, which fitted with that cartridge.
- RUGER® 22 CHARGER™ at Ruger's website.