| The Mini-14 is a small lightweight semi-automatic weapon first introduced in 1974 and manufactured in the U.S, by Sturm, Ruger.|
- CF NA Weapon Description
Ruger MINI-14 is an assault rifle featured in CrossFire.
The Ruger MINI-14 is a high-powered and accurate weapon. It has higher damage than Scar Heavy, but has high recoil like a semi-automatic gun. The accuracy is good, but because of its high recoil and low rate of fire, it's much harder to control than the SCAR Heavy.
- CF China
- CF Indonesia
- CF North America
- CF Philippines
- CF Vietnam
- CF Russia
- CF Europe
- CF Korea
- Do not try to spray at all, it's useless.
- Pretend it's a handgun. The two round burst will hit target, but third shot in burst will fire off.
- Strafing is useless.
- At middle range, stop your movement when shooting.
- Crouch when you facing long range enemy.
- This is actually a semi-automatic rifle in real life, but instead fires fully automatic in the game.
- However, since the firing rate is oddly slower than most common assault rifles there, it can be assumed that the weapon was manually converted into a home-made fully automatic rifle by its owner.
- It is named "Mini-14" because it is a smaller version of M14 rifles.
- It is mistakenly described as an SMG in the CF Indonesia's weapon description.