SAR-21 is an assault rifle featured in CrossFire.
The SAR-21 deals good damage, with reliable accuracy in any range. It has a Red Dot Sight scope. The drawing and reloading time is somewhat decent. However, its downsides are its high recoil and tendency to lose accuracy, both during continuous fire as well as when scoped in.
- Moderate damage, slightly higher than M4A1.
- High accuracy.
- Moderate-low recoil, only if unscoped.
- Very quick to scope in/out.
- Unstable recoil and decreased accuracy for continuous firing.
- Moderate rate of fire, noticeably slower than M4A1.
- Recoil increases greatly when firing while scoped in.
- Firing rate decreased when scoped in.
- Very low wallbang damage.
- CF China
- CF Philippines
- CF Brazil
- CF Vietnam
- The bulky part under the weapon's handguard is actually the rifle's laser sight module. Unfortunately, unlike the Barrett M82A1-Iron Shark, the laser sight is being switched off and thus unusable.
- This gun has been discovered in CF Vietnam on November 2015 before CF China update it.
- In CF Philippines, the SAR-21 was released in the Item Market for only a week or so, before it was mysteriously removed.
- It was now brought back in the Item Shop during a patch update on March 14.