Scar Light-Ultimate Silversmith is an assault rifle variant of SCAR Light in CrossFire.
The well-known SCAR Light that were used in many battles and produced by FNH USA, now has been remade. This weapon was plated with pure silver and some carving onto it by a silver smith to increase it's value.
It also has increased stats such as accuracy, reload, and firepower.
This SCAR Light variant is quite the same as the original. Despite it has a ultimate silver skin onto it, it also gain some advantages such as increased accuracy, reload sped, and firepower.
This weapon able to hold 35 or 38 rounds per magazine, depending on each localized version.
- High accuracy.
- High damage dealing.
- Fast reloading speed.
- Fast drawing speed.
- Low recoil.
- High magazine capacity.
- Loses accuracy when sprayed.
- Easily runs dry.
- CF China
- CF Vietnam
- CF Philippines
- CF Europe
- CF Indonesia
- CF North America
- CF Brazil
- CF Korea
- CF Español
- Differently from other SCAR Light variant, this weapon is unique among any other variants.
- This weapon has a unique player model, that doesn't has a broken hand. Also it has a different POV, but still has the same animation as the SCAR Light-Ultimate Silver.
- Besides that, this weapon has a different firing sound, which is the exclusive sound of SCAR Light from CrossFire China and CrossFire Philippines.
- In CrossFire North America, this weapon called as SCAR Light-Liquid Metal. This term is the equivalent of Ultimate Silver on some other CrossFire localized version, which coincidentally, also used for the Ultimate Silver variant of the SCAR Light. To avoid misunderstand, the Ultimate Silver variant is named SCAR Light-Pure Silver here.
- In CrossFire Vietnam, SCAR Light-Ultimate Silversmith is the first SCAR Light variant in Black Market that comes with three spare magazine (35/105), followed by SCAR Light-Black and recently, SCAR Light-URSS, whereas all other variants only pack two.