| Manufactured by SIG, Inc. in Switzerland, this weapon is equipped with a scope that is effective for fixed and aimed shooting.|
- CF NA Weapon Description
SG552 is an assault rifle available in CrossFire.
SG552 is the compact version of SG550. This rifle deals good damage on enemies. Its firing rate is also one of the fastest of its class. It has an optical zoom scope which helps to deal against enemies at long range.
However, its unstable recoil makes the gun hard to control, yet its accuracy is pretty bad for continuous shots (The crosshair's prone to expand easily when doing this), making it easily outclassed by other rifles (especially in long range) and thus rarely seen used by players. It also has a very distinctive loud firing sound, which makes it easily identified and not a good choice for stealth.
Although less famous among players, SG552 is included as one of the standard competition guns of the game. Expert players are sometimes seen carrying this gun.
- High damage.
- High rate of fire compared to most rifles.
- Short drawing time.
- Equipped with an optical zoom scope.
- Easily loses accuracy in continuous shots.
- Unstable recoil when sprayed.
- High recoil when zoomed in.
- Decreased rate of fire when zoomed in.
- Slow reloading time.
- Very loud firing sound.
- Available in all CrossFire versions.
- When playing as a S.W.A.T character, the player will hold the gun in a odd way. The player's left wrist will bend in a weird way and will look like it was inside the gun.
- It is one of the weapons that have not received any Black Market variants. This is likely owing to the gun's bad popularity.