| Manufactured by SIG, Inc. in Switzerland, this weapon is equipped with a scope that is effective for fixed and aimed shooting.|
- CF NA Weapon Description
SG552 is an assault rifle available in CrossFire.
SG552 is the carbine version of SG550. This rifle deals good damage on enemies. Its firing rate is also one of the fastest of its class. However, its unstable recoil makes the gun hard to control, thus rarely seen used by players. It has an optical zoom scope which helps to deal against enemies at long range. It also has a very distinctive loud firing sound, which makes it easily identified.
Although less famous among players, SG552 is included as one of the standard competition guns of the game. Expert players are some time seen carrying this gun.
- High damage per shot.
- High rate of fire compared to most rifles.
- Short drawing time.
- Equipped with an optical zoom scope.
- Unstable high recoil.
- Slow reloading time.
- Very loud firing sound.
- Loses accuracy in continuous shots against long range targets.
- Available in all CrossFire versions.
- When playing as a S.W.A.T character, the player will hold the gun in a odd way. The player's left wrist will bend in a weird way and will look like it was inside the gun.
- Opponents who are skilled in M4A1s, AK-47s, and OP guns are a real threat towards players with SG552, especially in maps with a lot of long alleys, corridors, and courtyards such as Black Widow.
- It is one of the weapons that have not recieved any Black Market variants. This is likely owing to the gun's bad popularity.