| Used by police and military for its high reliability and stability. It is one of the best shotguns.|
- Weapon description
SPAS-12 is a shotgun in CrossFire.
SPAS-12 is a shotgun that compared to its rivals, it fires more pellets per shot, is more powerful, holds more ammo and has a longer attacking range. It's inferior some aspects such as reloading speed, firing rate, draw speed and has a higher leaning curve than the XM1014.
Like most shotguns, it can be fired while reloading, however unlike the XM1014, the player must pump the shotgun after fully reloading and before firing again. Its draw time is significantly longer than its rival and many other assault rifles and sub-machine guns.
- High damage dealing.
- Moderate accuracy.
- Moderate recoil.
- Moderate rate of fire.
- High magazine capacity.
- Can be fired while reloading.
- Can perform reload-cancel.
- Damage loses on long range.
- Wide shell spreading.
- Requires long time to do a full reload.
- CrossFire China
- CrossFire Japan
- CrossFire Vietnam
- CrossFire Philippines
- CrossFire Russia
- CrossFire Indonesia
- CrossFire North America
- CrossFire Europe
- CrossFire South America
- CrossFire Español
- CrossFire South Korea
Tips and Tactics
Hit and Run or Scavenger tactics work very well with all shotguns if teamwork is used. In "Hit and Run" its pellets may not kill the enemies but may injure enemies enough for your teammates' assault rifles and sub-machine guns to pick them off. In "Scavenger" the shotgunner can pick off injured or injured-priority shots by flanking or sneaking up behind the targets.
- There are two versions of SPAS-12 firing sound.
- In real life, SPAS-12 is capable of firing semi-automatic or pump-action, but in CF it's permanently locked to semi-automatic firing mode.
- Player characters does not utilize the foldable stock at all, which may explain the very high recoil of this gun.
- The slug variant of this gun is the direct competitor to the slug variant of M37 Stakeout. It switches ammo from 12-Gauge to Slug shells way quicker than M37, but the crosshair takes longer to be focused in while in its Slug mode, making SPAS-12 Slug less accurate than M37 Slug.