| Super-Shorty is a shotgun made by Serbu. By shortening the barrel and removing the buttplate, it results high mobility. But because of the short barrel, it is only effective in close combat.|
- Weapon description
Serbu Super-Shorty is a shotgun in CrossFire.
This gun can be considered a sawn-off version of M37 Stakeout, as they both have a compact design with pistol grip and tube-loading magazine. Due to the short barrel, Super-Shorty has a front handle that acts as the pumping mechanics. Among all shotguns, Super Shorty has the most pellets per shot with a huge crosshair, but spread quite narrowly, allowing it to score moderate damage at mid-to-long range. It has the same firing speed with KS-23, but reload cancel is faster since players won't need to pump the last shell in to shoot. Due to the compact size, Super Shorty can only hold 3 shells in its tube with 27 in reverse.
- High damage dealing.
- Narrow pellets spreading.
- Able to do reload cancel.
- No rank requirement (possibly some regions only)
- High recoil.
- Loses power over range.
- Very loud firing sound.
- Low ammo capacity per tube.
- CF Russia
- CF Indonesia
- CF South Korea
- CF Europe
- CF China
- CF Vietnam
- CF Brazil
- Super Shorty shares firing sound with FN TPS and has similar animations with KS-23.
- On the weapon's render, it is clearly stated that this weapon is based from Remington (Wingmaster) Model 870 shotgun.
- In CrossFire Indonesia, this weapon cannot be sold back for GP.
- Following Steyr TMP, Serbu Super-Shorty has been recently (12/19/2016) announced to be enlisted as a banned gun by some immature players in CF Vietnam due to its superiority (High power & light weight).
- In real life, Serbu Super Shorty can only hold up to 2 shells in its tube. However, it can hold 3 shells by loading & pumping the first round & then load 2 more shells into its tube. This process is inverted in CF however, by loading 3 shells and then pump the last one in.