| Super-Shorty is a shotgun made by Serbu. By shortening the barrel and removing the buttplate, it results high mobility. But because of the short barrel, it is only effective in close combat.|
- Weapon description
Serbu Super - Shorty is a shotgun in CrossFire.
This gun can be considered a sawn-off version of M37 Stakeout, as they both have a compact design with pistol grip and tube-loading magazine. Due to the short barrel, Super-Shorty has a front handle that acts as the pumping mechanics. Among all shotguns, Super Shorty has the most pellets per shot with a huge crosshair, but spread quite narrowly, allowing it to score moderate damage at mid-to-long range. It has the same firing speed with KS-23, but reload cancel is faster since players won't need to pump the last shell in to shoot. Due to the compact size, Super Shorty can only hold 3 shells in its tube with 27 in reverse.
- High damage dealing.
- Narrow pellets spreading.
- Able to do reload cancel.
- No rank requirement (possibly some regions only).
- Fast reload speed.
- High recoil.
- Loses power over range.
- Very loud firing sound.
- Low ammo capacity per tube.
- Damage loses on long range.
- CF Russia
- CF Indonesia
- CF South Korea
- CF Europe
- CF China
- CF Vietnam
- CF Brazil
- Super-Shorty shares firing sound with FN TPS and has similar animations with KS-23.
- On the weapon's render, it is clearly stated that this weapon is based from Remington (Wingmaster) Model 870 shotgun.
- In CrossFire Indonesia, this weapon cannot be sold back for GP.
- Following Steyr TMP, Serbu Super-Shorty has been recently (12/19/2016) announced to be enlisted as a banned gun by some immature players in CF Vietnam due to its superiority (High power & light weight).
- In real life, Serbu Super-Shorty can only hold up to 2 shells in its tube. However, it can hold 3 shells by loading & pumping the first round & then load 2 more shells into its tube. This process is inverted in CF however, by loading 3 shells and then pump the last one in.
- Super-Shorty on close range can deal 1048 damage if all pellets hit the head, even more powerful than Barrett M82A1 and M1216 (800 damage), In HMX, it can take out a mutant with 3000 HP in a single point-blank headshot (two with Xeno, Havoc and berserk level mutants), meaning expert players can easily kill every weak mutant if they know the reload cancel trick and have good aiming skill (Or just equipping Sniper VVIPs to regain ammo after each Headshot kill). This also make Super-Shorty become one of the strongest shotguns in CrossFire.
- In CF Vietnam, like Colt S.A.A and BFR, this gun also have two reloading glitches, the first one is when a player trying to do the reloading glitch without equip VVIP Weapons that have ammo refill perk - making bullets needed to fill the cylinder disappears instead of being loaded, while the second one will make this gun fully reloaded, after some patch, this glitch has been fixed.