- Sewers (North & South America, Europe, Indonesia,
- Sewerage (Philippines, Russia, Japan and South Korea).
- Underground Pipes (Vietnam).
- Death Tunnel (China).
The map takes place inside a sewer system, with GR and BL spawn point facing each other. There are two levels to the map - an upper and lower section. The upper section consists of both team's spawns opposing each other, connected to each other by a thin ledge. BL and GR players can also use the side ledge to get to the other side, with these side ledges is connected to the center ledge by another thin ledge, forming a thin cross-road.
The lower section, accessible by jumping off the ledge, has a small water area in the middle to prevent damage fall, and this is where anyone survives fight against each other. This place is very small, even smaller than the Arena, therefore the map is tailored for melee-only mode.
- Sewers was absent in CF Vietnam because of the removal of Melee Only mode. After the option is added back in April sub-patch, this map is eventually added.
- This is the only map that can be stalled if one team decides to not go down and leave the oppositing team trapped at the lower level.