Shadow Knives is a special kind of melee. The concept of this weapon is from the dual knives of the Shadow Warriors at their backs.
This melee weapon features a dark and grayish texture with the sharped edged model, which is same with the dual knives of the Shadows that are located at their back on the waist, hence the name. This weapon shares similar animation with the Invisible Assassin Sword, but the LMB attack is faster and consists of two quick slashes (similar to Dual Karambit) and can kill un-armored player in one hit (HS) and two hits on the body. The secondary attack is also unique in which player character stab both knives forward (similar to Keris), resulting in one-hit kill anywhere on the body.
- High damage on primary attack.
- Very high damage on secondary attack.
- Long attack range.
- Fast slashing rate.
- Quite slow primary attack.
- Requires two slashes in the armored head.
- No horizontal stabbing mark.
- CF China
- CF Vietnam
- CF North America
- CF Korea
- CF Brazil
- CF Japan
- CF Philippines
- CF Europe
- This weapon was the most requested melee weapon, since the players think that it is useless to see that a Shadow is bringing three melee weapons, yet the the two melee weapons, which are the Shadow Knives, are at their backs only as a design, and it seems very useless. Somehow, Tencent QQ fullfilled the request the players had.
- Before the 2.0 update, preview image in Black Market in CF Vietnam shows only one knife instead of two, but the item icon correctly shows 2 knives. This is presumably a texture glitch.
- CF Vietnam's description claims that this weapon belongs to Shadow Warriors, leading people to believe that it's only available when playing Shadow Mode. In reality, it functions like any other melee weapon and can be used in all game modes.