StG 44 is an antique assault rifle in CrossFire.
The StG 44 rifle (Sturmgewehr 44) was one of the main automatic weapons Nazi Germany used against the USSR's PPSh-41 during World War 2 (The other being the MP40). It has good firepower and accuracy, a moderate firing speed, but the recoil is hard to control when spraying. It is fairly similar to the AK-47 in both appearance and performance.
StG 44 has a standard assault rifle magazine capacity (30 rounds per magazine with 3 spare magazines). This gun shares both drawing and reloading animation with the G3A3.
- High damage dealing.
- High accuracy.
- Moderate rate of fire.
- Standard assault rifle magazine capacity.
- Can be obtained permanently.
- Slow reloading speed.
- Slow drawing speed.
- High recoil.
This gun is released along with Trial Challenge Mode content.
- CF China
- CF North America
- CF Vietnam
- CF Russia
- CF Japan
- CF Brazil
- CF Español
- CF Europe
- CF Philippines
- The StG 44 was the first assault rifle ever developed and mass produced. It popularized the concept of fully automatic rifles using medium powered rifle cartridges, high capacity magazines, and select fire capabilty.
- Adolf Hitler himself named this weapon after being impressed by its capabilities.
- This is the first permanent weapon offered by Achievement System, as all other weapons are just temporary. It also doubles as Black Market item and thus can't be sold (on most servers), making it quite valuable for ZM players.