What are your 5 favorite weapons you have? ( Not including its variants, just the weapon itself )
Mine are :
Even if i dont have any non - temporary M14 EBR, this is a gun i just really enjoy due to its high damage, good accuracy and lol recoil, i always pick up these from the ground when i see an, and mostly always use it when i get a temporary M14 EBR when i get an.
The recoil is quite hard to control, but it hasa really nice rate of fire and really high damage, very few shots are needed to kill an player with it, great option once you learn to control its recoil.
Good accuracy, medium damage, OK rate of fire, low recoil, an weapon that i trust on most situations, howhever, id rather use an AK47 on most maps as its bether on medium and close range, but M4A1 is great too, and great for long range battles,
4. DSR - 1
A great sniper, i preffer it over the AWM due to it dealing more damage ( less chance of not killing with 1 hit ), the only drawback is the low ammo, but other than that, its great and bether than most snipers ( for me, at least ).
5. Scar Light
Like an M4A1, But with more accuracy and less recoil. The only bad thing i see at it is low damage. I quite like it.
What about you? What are the weapons you use / like most?
full wallbang + anti-mutant sniper rifle. although it's nerfed in PH, it still deals more damage in HMX mode. Not using this in PvP mode because of those damn looters
2. Steyr TMP
the so-called "jejegun" in our server. my counter weapon against VIP users XD
Although it's semi-auto, i can still manage to pull a few kill streaks. Quite disappointed with its ammo capacity though.
Very easy to use, for me. Powerful but has high recoil. Usually, i only fire 3-4 rounds (sometimes 1-2 rounds in the head) from mid to long range for easy kill. I also tried to full-auto this weapon but only in close quarters :v
5. FN M249 Minimi
I only have the temp variant obtainable in gift boxes. ALWAYS using it in Mutation Mode & variants. Very accurate when pinpointing shots or when i'm picking off mutants in the distance.
-Mostly this is one of my fav weapon in game cuz i can rampage easily on that gun and i used it in any ZA maps specialy in Shipyard and when the expires come i play any ZAs to obtain it again and use it in any modes.
1.AK47-Balance - The old model available in CFBR, named now as AK47 - CFS 2016, I love the old model AK and this one is my "beast" weapon in ranked match for now, always hitting the enemy so damn easy
2.AA-12 - Won with only 30 crates, I was looking for a better shotgun because M1216 is temporary and the AA-12 is one of my favorite weapons in real life, people judge me because this weapon have a giant aim, but I just pew-pew and do combos
3.Bushmaster ACR - Available in our Item Shop for ZP, probably I'm the only crazy that still buying this weapon, it's a very uncommon rifle and some people don't know how get it or use it
4.AS50 - My current "Want it now" from Black Market, nobody spin this crate but I love this weapon since my suggestion in 2012 on CFBR forum, unfortunately comes together with Laser Dagger, and... I have 3 Laser Daggers already
4,1.WA2000 - Need to fit this, very identical to AS50, except in damage and no recoil (I use to forget (or remember) my sadness of 3 Daggers and 0 AS50)
1. M4A1-S-Transformers: The first and still the best-looking M4A1-VIP in my opinion, this rifle has almost no drawbacks other than its price. Even though other M4A1-VIPs have more perks, I still prefer this one because of its futuristic look and nostalgia.
2. DE-Scope-Imperial Dragon: An improved DE-Scope, nuff said. I mean, it's deadly, classy AND sparky, what else could I possibly ask for?
3. M240B-Tesla: Even though this anti-zombie gun is heavily outclassed by its successors, it's still a very deadly MG in its own right. A badass and high-powered beast capable of PWNing anything on its way, I've never desired a MG the way I desired the M240B-Tesla.
4. AA-12-Buster: The shotgun that single-handedly conquered almost every PvE map in CF. One of the most OPed gun in existance, and I love it for that sole fact.
5. Knight-SR25-Burning Shot: This one is everything Knight-SR25-Ares was and even more. Not only does it come with a dot-sight scope instead of backup sight (which makes it extremely dangerous in both CQB and long-range battle), it also has a grenade laucher in PvE mode and various other cool stuffs. A perfect sniper rifle.