FANDOM


  • Can't see any of the regions with CFPL/CFEL going down in flames yet. I want to say Korea since the servers are literally empty but since Smilegate is the developer, publisher and hosts of CFS along with all related international competitions it doesn't seem likely that they wouldn't seek representation for their own country. CFES is too new and is gaining momentum. CF Indonesia and Russia is doing fine popularity wise. CFNA actually manages to have a bigger playerbase than CFEU ... (maybe a lot of them didn't transfer their data to GameRage ?) 

    I think it's either going to be between CFNA or CFEU who will get shutdown first ... 

      Loading editor
    • I trink cf Id is also on the table. They didn t get much Updates recently what is always a bad sign... Cf na  is way more popular than EU so i trink cf EU would shut down first

        Loading editor
    • I think it's CFKR... as they update weapons and maps/modes very slowly, many weapons are being sold in GP..

        Loading editor
    • Actually scratch out CF Indonesia, it's about as popular as CFEU so maybe it will go down too but I don't think the lack of updates necessarily indicative of long term outcome. I don't think CFKR is ever going to go down despite previously closing down nearly 6 years ago only to be reopened, not until it's successor (CF2) releases since the game was kept well past it's closing date since Smilegate's pride is too big for their own good when CFKR's last big content update was the first VIP char ...

      Now I think it's between CFEU or CF Indonesia ...

        Loading editor
    • I think CF ID will end first followed by CF KR

        Loading editor
    • I think CF PH will end first followed by CF CN just remember the apocalypse is coming  expect the unexpected I think we better prepare for it and also this just speculation please don't take it serious man this just my own personal hypothesis peace.

        Loading editor
    • WorstGamer wrote:
      I think CF PH will end first followed by CF CN just remember the apocalypse is coming  expect the unexpected I think we better prepare for it and also this just speculation please don't take it serious man this just my own personal hypothesis peace.

      No...

        Loading editor
    • JerryTheAwesomeBoy wrote:

      WorstGamer wrote:
      I think CF PH will end first followed by CF CN just remember the apocalypse is coming  expect the unexpected I think we better prepare for it and also this just speculation please don't take it serious man this just my own personal hypothesis peace.

      No...

      This guy must be joking. :v

        Loading editor
    • I would say CF Indonesia. That's where my money would go if I had to place a bet.

        Loading editor
    • I honestly don't know if either it's CF Indonesia or CF Europe. I don't know how populated CF Indonesia server are, but I can say that CF Europe has 3 full channels every day at peak times.

      Content will still be put in CF Europe until December 2018 (where SG Europe's contract ends), unless they will renew it.

        Loading editor
    • While VN still has a strong playerbase, I'm giving it one vote for 2 reason: The mobile version is dominating here (and people are playing on PC with emulators all days) and PUBG-game on the rise, with big players and streamers pretty much strayed away for those games instead of CrossFire. The fiasco with VVIP price plummeted and Black Market items giveaway (either by free events or spend cash) have also driven lots of "good" players away, leaving the immature ones behind and cause more hardcore players to give up. Finally, the ever-present cheating issue along with Paroles demoralized every last few players placing their faith in VTC, so... you know the result! 

        Loading editor
    • Damn... I knew everyone would pretty much think CF Indonesia is the next... I just hope it wouldn't happen because if the end for CF Indonesia is near, means the end of my CF days either (since only CF ID I could play with), which also means the end of my days for this wikia.

      God, please, don't let this happen...

        Loading editor
    • Goddammit. This isn't even a good topic to discuss. Nobody in this wikia likes to hear about a closure of any CF region, nor even estimate which one is next. Nothing worst than to realize your CF playing days would be over in a matter of months when you still have strong feelings to this game...

        Loading editor
    • My money is on CF Indonesia or Europe. (whichever goes 1st. but if i have to choose, 60% of my money goes to indonesia and 40% goes to europe)

      FYI CF Indonesia on weekends can't even fill alpha server (main server), and the old players chose to either sell their account or give them away to a friend or becoming a "shared account".

      It's not hard to find normal game modes that you want, but finding special gamemodes other than mutation and zombie mode is a chore. Especially wave mode

      And you can easily buy 10 vvip high level account with dozens of crates for -+50$ (from my experience)

      I don't think CF Indonesia will be closed for good, probably gonna change the old publisher to a new one

        Loading editor
    • SierraZero wrote:
      My money is on CF Indonesia or Europe. (whichever goes 1st. but if i have to choose, 60% of my money goes to indonesia and 40% goes to europe)

      FYI CF Indonesia on weekends can't even fill alpha server (main server), and the old players chose to either sell their account or give them away to a friend or becoming a "shared account".

      It's not hard to find normal game modes that you want, but finding special gamemodes other than mutation and zombie mode is a chore. Especially wave mode

      And you can easily buy 10 vvip high level account with dozens of crates for -+50$ (from my experience)

      I don't think CF Indonesia will be closed for good, probably gonna change the old publisher to a new one

      Lol. If you think Indonesia is bad, CF Europe can't even fill 3 CHANNELS. Not even 1/4 of the server is filled.

        Loading editor
    • WalleoEU wrote:
      SierraZero wrote:
      My money is on CF Indonesia or Europe. (whichever goes 1st. but if i have to choose, 60% of my money goes to indonesia and 40% goes to europe)

      FYI CF Indonesia on weekends can't even fill alpha server (main server), and the old players chose to either sell their account or give them away to a friend or becoming a "shared account".

      It's not hard to find normal game modes that you want, but finding special gamemodes other than mutation and zombie mode is a chore. Especially wave mode

      And you can easily buy 10 vvip high level account with dozens of crates for -+50$ (from my experience)

      I don't think CF Indonesia will be closed for good, probably gonna change the old publisher to a new one

      Lol. If you think Indonesia is bad, CF Europe can't even fill 3 CHANNELS. Not even 1/4 of the server is filled.

      Pretty much the same bub, in weekdays CF Indo can't even fill 3 channels too

      BUT in indonesia case the publisher doesn't give a shit about events, updates or even provide feedbacks in the forum. Basically CF Indonesia forum is a fkn wasteland. Events are pretty much copy and paste and cash grab with 0 efforts. And updates are drier than a camel's a hole. Cheaters are pretty much neglected and they will put some copy paste generic response if there is any complaints in their FB CF fanpage.

      At least i can see EU version is trying to make the game alive and EU Gaming market is pretty much controlled by steam or consoles and i can see that.

        Loading editor
    • RonBWL wrote:
      While VN still has a strong playerbase, I'm giving it one vote for 2 reason: The mobile version is dominating here (and people are playing on PC with emulators all days) and PUBG-game on the rise, with big players and streamers pretty much strayed away for those games instead of CrossFire. The fiasco with VVIP price plummeted and Black Market items giveaway (either by free events or spend cash) have also driven lots of "good" players away, leaving the immature ones behind and cause more hardcore players to give up. Finally, the ever-present cheating issue along with Paroles demoralized every last few players placing their faith in VTC, so... you know the result! 

      Nah, it sounds like you've got a rebellious phase going on against your publisher. CFEL is returning this year in Vietnam so everything is going to get better with the interaction from hardcore players plus your representative got 2nd place last year during CFS, eliminating strong contenders like HG and STDX. It sounds like Brazil, Philippines, Vietnam and especially China are in good hands regardless of publisher. (maybe South Korea too since Smilgate refuses to close down the servers even though there's been no pulse of life for the past 2 years) 

      I think CFEU and CFID are deteriorating the fastest but the difference is that GameRage seems to care compared Lytogame so I think CFEU will attend to CFS this year according to Walleo if the contract expires at the end of this year whereas CFID's days are absolutely numbered at this point. 

      @Ricky Reynaldi Just get as much playtime as possible since it's an inevitable fate that nothing lasts forever. Sometimes an end comes sooner than you think. CFEU, CFID, CFJP are figuratively speaking patients with cancer and the lattermost having metastasized. 

        Loading editor
    • CF Indonesia or Korea will be next, I guess... But I think it will be next year 

        Loading editor
    • InfoTaker wrote:
      RonBWL wrote:
      While VN still has a strong playerbase, I'm giving it one vote for 2 reason: The mobile version is dominating here (and people are playing on PC with emulators all days) and PUBG-game on the rise, with big players and streamers pretty much strayed away for those games instead of CrossFire. The fiasco with VVIP price plummeted and Black Market items giveaway (either by free events or spend cash) have also driven lots of "good" players away, leaving the immature ones behind and cause more hardcore players to give up. Finally, the ever-present cheating issue along with Paroles demoralized every last few players placing their faith in VTC, so... you know the result! 
      Nah, it sounds like you've got a rebellious phase going on against your publisher. CFEL is returning this year in Vietnam so everything is going to get better with the interaction from hardcore players plus your representative got 2nd place last year during CFS, eliminating strong contenders like HG and STDX. It sounds like Brazil, Philippines, Vietnam and especially China are in good hands regardless of publisher. (maybe South Korea too since Smilgate refuses to close down the servers even though there's been no pulse of life for the past 2 years) 

      I think CFEU and CFID are deteriorating the fastest but the difference is that GameRage seems to care compared Lytogame so I think CFEU will attend to CFS this year according to Walleo if the contract expires at the end of this year whereas CFID's days are absolutely numbered at this point. 

      @Ricky Reynaldi Just get as much playtime as possible since it's an inevitable fate that nothing lasts forever. Sometimes an end comes sooner than you think. CFEU, CFID, CFJP are figuratively speaking patients with cancer and the lattermost having metastasized. 

      Sadly it's not rebellious. I did a lot of research, and I heard a lot of stuff going on in the background. Why do you think Tencent sold CF Mobile to VNG instead of VTC? It's all about money - they don't give a shit about fame and stuff, such as tournaments, the CF Alliance and VEC here.

      And speaking of money, CF is having a hard time to the point that they have to sell stuff at rock-bottom price lately - sure it's profitable in a short time but a long time effect is rich players won't invest in VIP and Black Market anymore, choosing to just wait to buy instead. It's not a pretty scenario no matter how you put it.

        Loading editor
    • Soon to close maybe Crossfire  Philippines because many of the players change their game to Rules of Survival or Simply ROS because of the Hackers / Cheaters TT.TT

        Loading editor
    • GameFeverClanPH wrote:
      Soon to close maybe Crossfire  Philippines because many of the players change their game to Rules of Survival or Simply ROS because of the Hackers / Cheaters TT.TT

      ROS doesn't have anything to do with CF -_-

        Loading editor
    • Because ROS is better than Crossfire.

        Loading editor
    • haha

        Loading editor
    • RonBWL wrote:

      Sadly it's not rebellious. I did a lot of research, and I heard a lot of stuff going on in the background. Why do you think Tencent sold CF Mobile to VNG instead of VTC? It's all about money - they don't give a shit about fame and stuff, such as tournaments, the CF Alliance and VEC here.

      And speaking of money, CF is having a hard time to the point that they have to sell stuff at rock-bottom price lately - sure it's profitable in a short time but a long time effect is rich players won't invest in VIP and Black Market anymore, choosing to just wait to buy instead. It's not a pretty scenario no matter how you put it.

      http://vtc.org.vn/upload/baocaohopnhat.pdf

      You do realize that they just posted a profit according to their last annual report, right ? VNG licensing CFM from Tencent is independent of VTC's outcome ... 

      CFVN is still big enough to host their own national major league and get invited to international tournaments. Practically all online games face discounts for content, the only thing you pay for a higher price of a content is timed exclusivity. All online games are just a service ... 

        Loading editor
    • InfoTaker wrote:
      RonBWL wrote:

      Sadly it's not rebellious. I did a lot of research, and I heard a lot of stuff going on in the background. Why do you think Tencent sold CF Mobile to VNG instead of VTC? It's all about money - they don't give a shit about fame and stuff, such as tournaments, the CF Alliance and VEC here.

      And speaking of money, CF is having a hard time to the point that they have to sell stuff at rock-bottom price lately - sure it's profitable in a short time but a long time effect is rich players won't invest in VIP and Black Market anymore, choosing to just wait to buy instead. It's not a pretty scenario no matter how you put it.

      http://vtc.org.vn/upload/baocaohopnhat.pdf

      You do realize that they just posted a profit according to their last annual report, right ? VNG licensing CFM from Tencent is independent of VTC's outcome ... 

      CFVN is still big enough to host their own national major league and get invited to international tournaments. Practically all online games face discounts for content, the only thing you pay for a higher price of a content is timed exclusivity. All online games are just a service ... 

      You'd be a fool to trust everything a company "publish", sorry.

      Also it's not independent, VTC lost the race, obviously because they couldn't afford the money. The fact that they host tournaments doesn't mean anything either because they can get sponsored - same goes for invitations as big teams are backed up by strong sponsors. CF itself is not doing well lately is what I meant.

        Loading editor
    • GameFeverClanPH wrote: Because ROS is better than Crossfire.

      Look! A ROS Fanboy haha. -_- Try playing CFPH at weekends and "feel" the lag. Lag is a positive sign sometimes you know. It either means the servers are pretty freaking occupied or just your bad ISP's work.

        Loading editor
    • Dont forget about CF Russia license will end in 2020

        Loading editor
    • GAMEMASSACRE wrote:
      Dont forget about CF Russia license will end in 2020

      So CF ID, EU, and RU is on a death race.

      Damn now i want to bet real money who gonna get cancur and watch them die slowly :v

        Loading editor
    • RonBWL wrote:

      You'd be a fool to trust everything a company "publish", sorry.

      Also it's not independent, VTC lost the race, obviously because they couldn't afford the money. The fact that they host tournaments doesn't mean anything either because they can get sponsored - same goes for invitations as big teams are backed up by strong sponsors. CF itself is not doing well lately is what I meant.

      Huh ? There are laws in Vietnam against insider trading so what would a state owned enterprise like VTC gain from fabricating about their financials to the public ? How can an independent sponsor big teams for invites to international tournaments when the only way to get invites is participating in competitions organized by the publisher of the respective region itself ? 

        Loading editor
    • GameFeverClanPH wrote:
      Because ROS is better than Crossfire.  
       

      ROS is just a rip-off of PUBG so, PUBG is better than ROS but then again ROS is free to play..

      Sorry: Off Topic

      Today I'm not play CF PH for a while because of the hackers.. so I switch play CF QQ, But I wish CF CN will not terminate first...

        Loading editor
    • 1. Playgra's contract terminated and I think it's because of no players.

      2. CF EU is probably not closing, since the people who purchase things for EUROS (notice: Euros are the strongest currency in this game) makes EU still more profitable than other games (e.g: 1 EU player who buys for 1 VIP gun pays roughly 2 VIPs in CF NA). 

      3. I am betting with Indonesia because of bad service, just look at their website? Their forums? Their DESIGNS? It's like the people owning CF ID try to make sure they provide the worst support there is.

      4. CF NA, CF VN,  CF PH, CF BR & CF RU don't seem to close any time soon (maybe RU next year).

      5. CF KR is in the stars.

        Loading editor
    • DAYUM20K wrote:
      1. Playgra's contract terminated and I think it's because of no players.

      2. CF EU is probably not closing, since the people who purchase things for EUROS (notice: Euros are the strongest currency in this game) makes EU still more profitable than other games (e.g: 1 EU player who buys for 1 VIP gun pays roughly 2 VIPs in CF NA). 

      3. I am betting with Indonesia because of bad service, just look at their website? Their forums? Their DESIGNS? It's like the people owning CF ID try to make sure they provide the worst support there is.

      4. CF NA, CF VN,  CF PH, CF BR & CF RU don't seem to close any time soon (maybe RU next year).

      5. CF KR is in the stars.

      2. Not true going by current exchange rate. Prices of VIPs are pretty similar between most regions which will run about $80-$100 so EU is definitely not as profitable as you think it is ... 

        Loading editor
    • I actually agree with Ron. Even though CFVN baseline is pretty strong, there are still possibilities to be closed. Along with the aforementioned reason, cheating is also one of the biggest stuffs I have to mention since not few players actually agree with... cheating. That's why many ppl are losing their faith in VTC.

        Loading editor
    • Translate it if you want



      Wag na kayo mag reply dito mas maganda wag na pag usapan to dahil di nakaka tulong wag nyo na isipin dahil sasama lang ang loob nyo

        Loading editor
    • InfoTaker wrote:
      RonBWL wrote:

      You'd be a fool to trust everything a company "publish", sorry.

      Also it's not independent, VTC lost the race, obviously because they couldn't afford the money. The fact that they host tournaments doesn't mean anything either because they can get sponsored - same goes for invitations as big teams are backed up by strong sponsors. CF itself is not doing well lately is what I meant.

      Huh ? There are laws in Vietnam against insider trading so what would a state owned enterprise like VTC gain from fabricating about their financials to the public ? How can an independent sponsor big teams for invites to international tournaments when the only way to get invites is participating in competitions organized by the publisher of the respective region itself ? 

      They're not fabricating, they are only *hiding* things we don't know (Don't ask me why).

      By sponsor, I mean they support those "big teams" (gears, money to buy CFS guns) to practice and then win the tournament. VEC and big e-sport tournaments in VN are of course sponsored by local companies so it can be hosted each year.

        Loading editor
    • DAYUM20K wrote:

      3. I am betting with Indonesia because of bad service, just look at their website? Their forums? Their DESIGNS? It's like the people owning CF ID try to make sure they provide the worst support there is.

      Well LYTO is one of the bad Indonesian game publishers these days since the human resources change very quickly and the new HRs don't know much (or even anything) about this game (or maybe another game published by LYTO).

      Anyway, why the f*** is this thread becomes a specul-a-tron?

        Loading editor
    • Thank you CF Japan!

        Loading editor
    • Well, CF BR is nowhere close to ending. It's very active, 2 updates a month, a lot of mods and gms working, active forums, and literally half of the players in all lobbies are VVIP members and most have more than one VVIP perk. I'm pretty sure CF KR is dead (and was too literally lol). But wow, I never even thought about CF JP closing down.

        Loading editor
    • Alright, Lyto. It's been about 1 month and 2 weeks you haven't added any updates to CF Indo since the Urban Capsule patch on January 15th ago.

      Screenshot 2018-03-03-13-49-17-968 com.android.chrome

      Look, if you really want CF Indo to die slowly like CF Japan, then fine, I've lost faith on you and the game anyway...

        Loading editor
    • Ricky Reynaldi wrote:
      Alright, Lyto. It's been about 1 month and 2 weeks you haven't added any updates to CF Indo since the Urban Capsule patch on January 15th ago.
      Screenshot 2018-03-03-13-49-17-968 com.android.chrome

      Look, if you really want CF Indo to die slowly like CF Japan, then fine, I've lost faith on you and the game anyway...

      AND DON'T FORGET SOMEONE TRIED TO SELL VITALITY DRUGS IN THE FORUM LOL :D

      the forum is basically dead

        Loading editor
    • Can someone pls close this thread...

        Loading editor
    • After CF ID, then CF KR will be next since they sold characters as GPs in the Item Shop and sold the VVIP weapons from the Capsule Shop instead of placing them in the Item Shop, like CF JP.

        Loading editor
    • And CF PH next in the list because of that stupid cheater even hi rank players use wall hacks. GMs always promoting lotto crap instead of making solutions to clean cheats in PH server. Money is more important than patronizing the game. 

        Loading editor
    • Repsaj81 wrote: And CF PH next in the list because of that stupid cheater even hi rank players use wall hacks. GMs always promoting lotto crap instead of making solutions to clean cheats in PH server. Money is more important than patronizing the game. 

      I agree. It's so tiring trying to play the game fair. Maybe it's time to cover ourselves with dirt and patieeeeently wait for them to do something at least. I'm so sick with lotto announcements every dam week

        Loading editor
    • Repsaj81 wrote:
      And CF PH next in the list because of that stupid cheater even hi rank players use wall hacks. GMs always promoting lotto crap instead of making solutions to clean cheats in PH server. Money is more important than patronizing the game. 

      agreed i'm extremely sick of those lotto craps and even events nothing special that's why i play crossfire ph rarely

        Loading editor
    • I think CF Indonesia will n
      23223321
      ot shut down this year because they have a Big Patch this April 
        Loading editor
    • Definitely won't be shut down. I'm glad Lyto finally reacts to this issue.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah they got recovered and now they have a Big Patch next month so I'm Glad for them

        Loading editor
    • to all ID people here in this forum...please explain what happen in CF ID? "it will shut down the server and launch the mobile game", or "it will have a big patch and it will name CF Next Generation?"

        Loading editor
    • They will re-launch the game as a new separate game. But don't worry, all inventories won't be lost. And I heard that Smilegate is involved in this "Next Generation project."

        Loading editor
    • Ahnjunghwan
      Ahnjunghwan removed this reply because:
      duplicate
      10:31, March 15, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • NickzJSA.CF wrote:
      They will re-launch the game as a new separate game. But don't worry, all inventories won't be lost. And I heard that Smilegate is involved in this "Next Generation project."

      wow thats great :) and thanks for your reply

        Loading editor
    • if they manage to minimize the cheats in cf ph, i will be playing more often. im always discourage and stop playing once i got 2-3 consecutives room/game that has cheater. i hope cf in whole should focus in fixing glitches and do countermeasure in minimizing cheats or exploits in their game. rather than easy money releasing stuffs. 

      sorry for bad english.

        Loading editor
    • Ricky Reynaldi
      Ricky Reynaldi removed this reply because:
      nevermind
      16:57, March 15, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Hi there, i feel really strange that cf jp and id are going down, but i see id will release soon, does someone kno about it's process or more news plz, i dont understand too clearly



      and could someone send me the lates id client cuz all vpn are block in here, i really wanna save one client.

        Loading editor
    • Don't worry... I think CFID will still using the old client. But if there is a new client, maybe I can upload the old client for you (but I can only use Google Drive to upload, hopefully China didn't block Google Drive :v )

        Loading editor
    • NickzJSA.CF wrote:
      They will re-launch the game as a new separate game. But don't worry, all inventories won't be lost. And I heard that Smilegate is involved in this "Next Generation project."

      I hope the relaunch of CF Indonesia will have a significant improvements over the old one. Still remain the publisher, it will have better graphics, user interface, fresh new look, maybe it's a successor to CF 2.0 version, they are some thing needs to be remove content compared to old one to have a better handling to reduce the ping, smoother gameplay and better performance. 

        Loading editor
    • NickzJSA.CF wrote:
      Don't worry... I think CFID will still using the old client. But if there is a new client, maybe I can upload the old client for you (but I can only use Google Drive to upload, hopefully China didn't block Google Drive :v )

      thanks very much, cn also ban google too but is ok, thats easy than find a id vpn, really useful :)

        Loading editor
    • I bet CFNA will end next, the comments on the official Facebook page is full of complaints

        Loading editor
    • yes, but they still have some players, and G8 still can earn money from them cuz of the expensive weapons

        Loading editor
    • Smartyxit wrote:
      I bet CFNA will end next, the comments on the official Facebook page is full of complaints

      Would be better if you're paying attention to the player population instead of those complaints.

        Loading editor
    • AvalancheExia wrote:

      Would be better if you're paying attention to the player population instead of those complaints.

      Pretty much this, in fact CFNA has gotten so healthy lately to the point where Z8Games actually lowered the win rate of their loot boxes cause their not desperate enough to attract a larger customer base. Winning prizes is so much more rewarding and easier on other servers such as CFEU, CFID, CFKR and lastly CFJP compared CFNA ... 

        Loading editor
    • What is the purpose of re lauch of CF ID

      Wht need to shutdown

        Loading editor
    • GameFeverClanPH wrote:
      What is the purpose of re lauch of CF ID

      Wht need to shutdown

      To attract new players ... 

        Loading editor
    • GameFeverClanPH wrote: What is the purpose of re lauch of CF ID

      Wht need to shutdown

      And probably to gain attention to veteran players who haven't played for long time.

        Loading editor
    • Crossfire Japan has officially shutdown! It maybe lost forever in oblivion never to be seen again. The time has come to determine which other version has it's days numbered ... 

        Loading editor
    • Ling Xiaoyu wrote:
      I think CF Indonesia will n
      23223321
      ot shut down this year because they have a Big Patch this April 

      Funny thing, CF Brazil is doing just the same.

        Loading editor
    • CF PH hahahahah !! RIP 

        Loading editor
    • CF PH will stay in 2-3 years but I think 75% of the players today are Cheaters and In CF PH page too many Negative Comments are just Ignored by the management... So I think they need a new management to handle the game

        Loading editor
    • Febrada20 wrote: CF PH hahahahah !! RIP 

      Yukoacchan wrote: CF PH will stay in 2-3 years but I think 75% of the players today are Cheaters and In CF PH page too many Negative Comments are just Ignored by the management... So I think they need a new management to handle the game

      I don't mean to judge that CFPH is next, but it seems CFPH starts losing some players because cheaters swarming everywhere. Even some of our CFPH friends in this wikia have switched to another CF version that is better than CFPH.

        Loading editor
    • There were apparently some leaked pictures from CrossFire 2, what means the game might be close to its release (if those are real, because they look like a full version and already ok). So, when it's released, if a regular update schedule is maintained on the new version, some Crossfire 1/2.0 versions will indeed be forgotten and be closer to the pit of lost versions. What do you think?

        Loading editor
    • Sota Yuki wrote:
      There were apparently some leaked pictures from CrossFire 2, what means the game might be close to its release (if those are real, because they look like a full version and already ok). So, when it's released, if a regular update schedule is maintained on the new version, some Crossfire 1/2.0 versions will indeed be forgotten and be closer to the pit of lost versions. What do you think?

      I still don't think the original CrossFire will close in a long time for some servers such as China and the similarily for Brazil, Philippines and Vietnam just because it's intended successor releases, after all their both different games and CF2 has a higher technical baseline standard so some demographics in poorer nations such as the Philippines and Vietnam won't be able to keep up with an advanced enough hardware to enjoy the game experience ... (I think SG intends to target more of the western market with CF2 rather than Southeast Asia) 

      https://www.esportsearnings.com/countries/vn

      Despite what RonBWL previously said before about implicating PUBG eclipsing and overtaking CF Vietnam, the idea isn't even remotely close to reality since the region doesn't even account for at most more than 4% of the total PUBG player base. Hell, Vietnam isn't even in the top 7 in terms of PUBG player bases, much less in the top 10 plus if the above is to be believed then it means that PUBG doesn't have close to a healthy enough relationship between the community and the event organizers to care about dedicating resources to a regional event. Vietnam is dominated by the likes of LoL with CF being a distant second ...

        Loading editor
    • Ricky Reynaldi wrote:

      Febrada20 wrote: CF PH hahahahah !! RIP 

      Yukoacchan wrote: CF PH will stay in 2-3 years but I think 75% of the players today are Cheaters and In CF PH page too many Negative Comments are just Ignored by the management... So I think they need a new management to handle the game

      I don't mean to judge that CFPH is next, but it seems CFPH starts losing some players because cheaters swarming everywhere. Even some of our CFPH friends in this wikia have switched to another CF version that is better than CFPH.

      Yeah I'm switching to CF China and not playing PH anymore

        Loading editor
    • Gameclub management doesn't care about our problems they just care about *ka-ching!!* Former GM like Rhaine or Ares was better than today's GMs

        Loading editor
    • Yukoacchan wrote:
      Ricky Reynaldi wrote:

      Febrada20 wrote: CF PH hahahahah !! RIP 

      Yukoacchan wrote: CF PH will stay in 2-3 years but I think 75% of the players today are Cheaters and In CF PH page too many Negative Comments are just Ignored by the management... So I think they need a new management to handle the game

      I don't mean to judge that CFPH is next, but it seems CFPH starts losing some players because cheaters swarming everywhere. Even some of our CFPH friends in this wikia have switched to another CF version that is better than CFPH.
      Yeah I'm switching to CF China and not playing PH anymore

      you can play CF china ????? i thought china does not allow foreigners in their servers

        Loading editor
    • Anthonytheidiot wrote: you can play CF china ????? i thought china does not allow foreigners in their servers

      I've been many times watching NickzJSA playing CF China, so I think it's a safe assumption that foreigners are also allowed to play in their server.

        Loading editor
    • Has CF Indonesia not gotten a new forums yet? Saw their new website, looks 10 times better.

        Loading editor
    • It still has a bad yet old forum interface. It doesn't allow us to change the display picture anymore (idk is it a glitch or not).

        Loading editor
    • Anthonytheidiot wrote:

      you can play CF china ????? i thought china does not allow foreigners in their servers

      Yes you can play CF China, you just need a vpn to reduce ping 

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message