ULP is a female character in CrossFire.
The ULP (United Lady Peacemaker) was founded by a group of lady soldiers who were refused enlistment in elite Special Forces around the world in order to prove that women can hold their own against men in the military. This unit specializes in covert and anti-terrorist operations. Using their feminine charm and lethal combat training, the SPOP has become a force to reckon with. The SPOP can be seen working alongside with other special forces usually for the right price.
Advantages of use
ULP is smaller than other character models. This can make her harder to see behind cover.
Despite her physical size difference, this affects her visibility only. If you shoot slightly outside of her visible body, a hit will still be registered. This is because all characters are within invisible boxes known as "hitboxes". Damage is taken anytime one of these hitboxes is shot or melee attacked. The hitboxes are all the same size, regardless of model used.
Moreover, novice "freebie" players may be intimidated by the presence of ULP(s) on the battlefield. This is mostly because ULP is obtainable only through a ZP transaction, which carries a connotation of devotion and power.
Because of ULP's smaller size, she is typically not allowed to be used in tournaments. unlike in CFPH, SPOP can be used in ALL WOMENS TOURNAMENT while in a regular tournament, default characters is the only chars that can be used.
- ULP marked the first female character in CrossFire.
- ULP is also known as Lady Ranger in CF Vietnam. She is the first one female character available in the Item Shop , the second is The Arch and the third is Ngọc Trinh. (All other characters are available in Black Market & VVIP shop).
- There is a skilled character variant for the SPOP (ULP) which is "SPOP-X" (ULP-X). It has the ability to see better in smoke.
- Although in CFBR and CFVN, it doesn't feature its smoke protection skill.
- After one of the updates made in CrossFire, SPOP's short pants changed in color. It changed from color blue to a yellowish color.